LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

I want my ex back to treat and show her better

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th December 2017, 10:40 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
I think that you are right -- the ball is in her court about NYE. If she's not willing to let you tag along to church with her sister and if she fails to offer you an alternative date/ activity, she's not interested.
Well she told me she doesn't want to do anything new years and that is that, I tried but I will never contact her again unless she reaches out, I belive she is leaving me in 2017 I had my chance. I learned from it and when I get a new gf i will treat her better and grow.
Jerseymikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2018, 10:11 AM   #17

quick update
basically since 28 to Jan 9
we went 2 weeks without any contact, that has been the longest we went without talking since the break up.

well surprisingly my ex called me up and invited me over, I spent the night and we hung out next day we didn't kiss or do anything , we talked and she told me I should call her more , she told me she wished i was more emotional and affectionate when we was dating , when i brought up the past she seem to get really upset , she said its in the past and dont have aplogize about it anymore and leave in the past . , I have called her one time since January, we only spoken 3 times 2 times intiated by her and 1 by me. after I left we texted for a while and i ended the conversation . she did ask was i seeing anyone and she told me she isn't either , guess its a good sign still dony want get my hopes up . since been 5 months going on 6, now idk what i should do. I been doing me and letting her do bulk of the initiating, she told me she been counting the days we haven't talked and what day we stopped talking, now we texted two times i ended all conversations , but she replies almost instant and with alot energy, how should i proceed,
Jerseymikes is offline   Reply With Quote