Can I be friends with my EX GIRLFRIEND?

Thomas97

I broke up with my girlfiends about year and a half ago and it was over a stupid argument. When we broke up i tried everything, i was very needy and desperate so i knew i made a mistake by doing stuff like this, apoligizing too much and not giving her time, but this was year and a half ago so its been a long time, she still has me blocked everywhere on social media, I saw her from far a way for a first time, i wanted to approach her but i couldnt, when we broke up the things i did was too much and i guess she hates me for it i dont even know really, we never had conversation after we broke up. i have 2 facebooks and on the second one shes not on my friends list, im wondering should i add her on facebook and have a conversation with her? because she was really nice to me when we were dating and i seriously dont mind if i stay friends with her, i had very hard time moving on when we broke up because she was my first girlfriend so it was very hard for me, at this moment i dont want to get back into relationship with her or anything its just she was super nice with me and i seriously dont want to race her from my memories and i would like to stay friends with her, so what do you guys think? should i send her a massege on facebook? and even if i messege her, what should i say? i dont want to say "hey" or "whats up" also next week is my birthday and im actually very confused at this moment haha so i would really appreciate your guys help :)

Edited by Thomas97

No I would not if I were you. She may have a new man and you could cause problems for her in that relationship.

I really don't see why so many people feel the need to be friends with EXs. I have never wanted that with any of mine.

Don't do it. If she has you still blocked everywhere, it's an indication that she does not want you having any access to her.

And you'll look like a stalker and that clingy and needy person you were with her before.

Move on with your life. Remember the good memories and leave it at that.

• Like 2
I broke up with my girlfiends about year and a half ago and it was over a stupid argument. When we broke up i tried everything, i was very needy and desperate so i knew i made a mistake by doing stuff like this, apoligizing too much and not giving her time, but this was year and a half ago so its been a long time, she still has me blocked everywhere on social media, I saw her from far a way for a first time, i wanted to approach her but i couldnt, when we broke up the things i did was too much and i guess she hates me for it i dont even know really, we never had conversation after we broke up. i have 2 facebooks and on the second one shes not on my friends list, im wondering should i add her on facebook and have a conversation with her? because she was really nice to me when we were dating and i seriously dont mind if i stay friends with her, i had very hard time moving on when we broke up because she was my first girlfriend so it was very hard for me, at this moment i dont want to get back into relationship with her or anything its just she was super nice with me and i seriously dont want to race her from my memories and i would like to stay friends with her, so what do you guys think? should i send her a massege on facebook? and even if i messege her, what should i say? i dont want to say "hey" or "whats up" also next week is my birthday and im actually very confused at this moment haha so i would really appreciate your guys help :)

It's been a year and half. Why do you suddenly want to connect with her after all this time? You said you had a hard time moving on from her, is this still true?

• Author
It's been a year and half. Why do you suddenly want to connect with her after all this time? You said you had a hard time moving on from her, is this still true?

i had very hard time moving on but i saw her like a week ago and i wanted to talk to her but couldnt, and shes not dating anyone, she was always telling me how she was so happy to be my first girlfirned and she would treat me right and how much she cared for me but that was long time ago i dont beleive that anymore and it doesnt hurt, its just is it gonna be wrong if i contact her?

• Author
Don't do it. If she has you still blocked everywhere, it's an indication that she does not want you having any access to her.

And you'll look like a stalker and that clingy and needy person you were with her before.

Move on with your life. Remember the good memories and leave it at that.

she blocked me since the day we broke up and never unblocked me, she doesnt really hate or anything its just i think she just didnt care, i dont know right now because i havent spoken to her for a very long time

• Author
Man she's told you and shown you she doesn't want to be bothered but you refuse to believe it.

Why?

i dont even know man, i think because i really cared about her

• Author
Did she break up with you or did you break up with her, its unclear?

i mean what happened was i was angry at work and very frustrated and when she was texting me i cursed her out by calling her "stupid bitch" and iknow yes i know it was not good and she blocked me everywhere, i tried to apoligize because i wasnt being myself and i know she got hurt but hey i tried everything, to get back with her