after 18 years, should i go back to marry him?

I am trying to short my 18 years story:

I met H when i was 24, i was still a virgin. We loved each other for 8 years, i was so happy... but i made a mistake...after 8 years living together (we did not get married because both of us were very concentrated on our career and thinking if we love each other, the paper of marrage is just not that important), my passion was not that strong, but the love is deep... at that time, i had an affair... i planed to just have fun and come back (i felt guilty, but could not stop)... but the man i had affair with got devoiced for me... this situation forced me to leave H... I was in a pain... so I left both of them and came to USA

Well, this land is a sad land for me too... I had a three years relationship with a chinese man, but i was his rebound, did not work out... and then I had a two years relationship with an american guy and got dumped like a toilet paper... I guess this is what goes around comes around...

I called H... I did not tell him the two relationships i had...

I guess after all these years, he must have some women in his life too...

but he told me he till love me, if i am willing to go back to him, he will love me as before and love forever...

My feeling to him is always always a kind of deep love, not passionate, but i trust him very much...

Should i go back to marry him?

alainajones

If you think you love him enough to stay faithful, maybe... Or, you don't have to think about marriage right away, and just see how it goes for a while with him. If you know your love for him is deep, even though not passionate, at least, give it a try... :)