Why is this happening???

hey friends 6 months before I wrote bout how my ex ended our 5 years relationship after meeting new girl in his college.he asked space and then hevrevealed bout her and left me.After that I avoid all contacts and never meet him or talk. for the past 2 months I realised my ex watching me from fake profile in Instagram but I didn't mind.2 weeks before aft 6 months I saw my ex in mall and when he try to speak I told him all my hatred feelings and slapped him . Then we never contacted.yesterday my ex messages him that he misses me a lot and still love me alot. he called me and said lots of sorry , asked me to be with him forever whichi refused. he begged me to tell him I love you but I never say it to him of course he said a lot of time. and giving me hint by playing Passenger's let her go song :/ I mean like why he have to do it. today he told me he regret a lot that he is a loser that he lost gem for gold. A part of me still loves him a lot which I can't deny but I hide it from him. I said if he is leaving that girl then its ok but he saying that he doesn't wanna repeat what he did to me so he want both ?!!!! what kinda of selfishness is this .!!!??? I have no idea what to do.I'm thinking of meeting him n ask if he can leave her then we can continue if not I'll just stop all contact of him.

You two presumably dated in high school. Once he got a taste of the real world in college he dropped you & took up with somebody else.

Now he's back begging your forgiveness. You are right not to fall for it. He hasn't proven himself to be very honorable. What's in it for you to take back a guy who tossed you aside once already?

He has already told you he wants both. This is not an unusual phenomenon. Most women eventually want to find one man to try to spend their life with and that is the dream. Many men's dream is to juggle as many women as will put up with them. Don't be that woman. You're young. Go date. have fun.