Possible reconciliation?

I was dating a girl (32/F) with a 2 yo daughter for almost three months before she broke up with me. She claimed that it was because she was not feeling a deep connection and was no longer eager or excited to spend time together. There were also lingering issues with her ex-husband and her not receiving child support. I went NC and a week or so after the breakup I put up a new Facebook profile picture. She liked it. A few more days went by and she posted a bunch of pictures and I liked two of them. She then initiated a conversation through Messenger and I ended up asking how she's been. She replied that things were going well. I used this opportunity to ask her out for ice cream and she accepted. We've been talking sporadically since then and she liked another post I made on Facebook, but she has stopped responding on Messenger. The ice cream date is scheduled for tomorrow. I don't anticipate her canceling, but I'm not sure if she's going to seek a reconciliation or not. I feel like I am getting mixed signals. She had sent one message on Messenger where she went out of her way to mention that I could tag along on a trip to North Carolina in September, but I declined because I have legitimate plans. I already have my conversation topics outlined for our date, but I'm curious to see what others think about the situation. I still do have feelings for her.

Edited by rkm86

She's playing the field dude. Don't take her not responding to you on messenger personally...it's hard to keep up with that many conversations when your talking to multiple men.

All is fair in love and war