is she confused or is she just playing games

ok its been about 2 1/2 months now since me and my ex broke up what i dont get is that she is still kissing me and were still having sex we had a huge fight and literaly told her to F#$% off but a week later calls me all nice and stuff tell me when are WE going to check out the sutdio we were renting, it took us 3 days to clean it, but it was like we were together we were kissing and she was giving me affection and so was i and even sex came, also she says she loves me but not in love with me but at times she says i love you but i tell her days later that she said that and she deines it, she tells me to move on with my life and to give her Time to think about why she wants to come back. in a way i dont know if i should trust her or if i should, she tells me that she wouldent lie to me that if she dident lie to me in our 4 years together why should she now. i feel thats shes not thinking about it and that she might be looking for some one eles. why would she tell me to move on and why are we haveing sex and and giving affection if were broken up? people tell me that she is leading me on, but my ex says shes not that she wouldent do that. she says that she wants to be friends but she knows that thats not what im aiming for. folks i really need some advice is she playing with my feeling witch she says she is not, should i move on? i cant take this any more i havent been happy for the last 2 months and 1/2 and im still depressed since she left me what the hell is going on in this picture please help me.also she told me that if an opertuiniy come with another women to take it. i think shes confused but she she not HELP!

She broke up with you.

You are coming on to her.

She's lonley...so she gives in.

But she doesn't want you...she just keeps letting herself get sucked in by your history together.

Or, she's lonely, and is using you for sex and affection.

Either way...she does NOT want you.

So she says she is not leading you on and she would NEVER do that to you?

I bet when you were together she also said I Would NEVER leave you too right????

• Author

i really cant remember im pretty sure she did so what do u folks think i sahould do?

should i wait till her disission is made or not bother and not look for her till she looks for me and move on?