Judas-friend apologised for fingering my ex-gf

AdamantyumKrystal

AdamantyumKrystal

I call him Judas coz you know.. Judas! :/

in this post some time ago i explained what happened between me my gfand my bf > http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/525256-i-will-confront-my-ex-gf-about-her-affair-wish-me-luck <

So after 22 months he decided to crawl down of the hanging-tree and finally confess what he has done, he told me he is sorry for what he did, it was wrong and it was stupid that he went behind my back to be with her, he told me i was right when i told him she will leave him for someone else but he didn't believe me then and now has a different opinion.

Again he said that me and her were not togheder so it is understandable that he fingered her but they didn't had sex (dunno what to say about that), we chatted for a couple of hours then he fell asleep in my bed , i covered him and then i slept on the other couch/bed.

For some unknown reason he seemed to think i am insincere about something, while he is sincere and came to speak the truth and answer to any question i would ask, i don't know yet why he doesn't realise that when u screw a buddy's gf that buddy won't be so talkative with u again,especially not so soon,

SO it was a pretty good Christmas i guess ,what do you think of his reasons behind this? Legit or fake-it? ^^

Edited by AdamantyumKrystal

a person with good intent is less likely to carry the "I told you so!" after a person apologizes.

Believe them or not...Just be a bit more honest with yourself on your reasonings.

• 1 year later...

I guess you want to know if his apology was sincere? If so that's for you to decide, as we can't know the answer to that. Your post is very difficult to decipher.

Do you have another question?

Your post is over a year old. Further comments by us are pointless without an update as to what you have or haven't done in this time. Did you end up ditching him as a friend or letting it go?

Once someone betrays you, don't take them back. In my experience, if you take them back, they know you'll put up with it and just do it again. It happened to me. By now, he's probably done it to more than one friend and is losing friends so he's probably sorry he's losing friends, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't do it again, because he has no ethics.

Sorry that happened to you. I told my friend who did it (kicking her out of my apt) that we were toxic to each other, bye.

• Author
AdamantyumKrystal

Somehow we are still managing a connection, he did not do any stupid thing thus far so.. i think maybe he has redeemed but that is still up to see, i talk to him sometimes (rare) and even meet when he comes hometown but not like it used to be anyway.. i have not forgot what he did if that is what u're referring to, i still know in the back of my mind not to trust him but considering the old time we know eachother (kindergarden) i still try to keep at least a platonic friendship with him.. in other news i met with my ex also but i think i need to make another post for that.. but im afraid..