! Need relationship

Maymay1257

Hi I need help and advice on my past relationship. I really want to have another chance and get back together with him. After 4 months of him being in prison he decided to break up with me telling me he needed to focus on himself and that I should focus on myself and my future for right now and he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now but said we'll see maybe we can be together in the future again and always said we will see. I think I might of jinxed it because I was so excited of the thought of getting back together I asked about it too much and then he changed his mind and said now there's no chance. And I wanted to know how I can or what to say to get him to give me that chance again? We were together for like 3 years and when he left me it was out of the blue. We really loved each other and been through a lot together. Him being in prison I feel has changed his feelings toward me and when I got sick due to bipolar and psychosis disorder ever since I got sick with that things weren't the same but we still loved each other so much and then with him going to prison things definitely changed. But before he left to go to prison he told me he loved me so much and I was his everything and now all of a sudden he decided to leave me and said we will see if we can be together again in the future and then changed his mind recently to saying no chance. I really love him, I'm asking what should I do to get him to give us another chance and get him back in our situation?

You both have some issues.

But your not in prison so you Win!!!

All jokes aside.

I am positive there is a better match for you that will be there and understand you.

And love you the way you need to be loved.

Give it a chance. Take that energy and point it at another man and see what happens.

Good Luck. Happy Hunting..

He said there is no chance.

Sorry, but you should believe him.

You can't force him or trick him into doing something that he doesn't want to do.

I think you should give him the space he needs, he maybe loves you but it's hard to be in prison... lock in a small room doing nothing the 24 hrs of the day, let's you over and over think about everything, he's maybe going through that.. he wants what he thinks it's better for you.. and obviously it's not ''what's best'' by his side.. wait for him to get out of jail.. and you will really see if he love u and wants you back or it was really what he wanted. for now accept what he wants for both of you and wait for him to get out. ;)

I couldn't 'do time' and have a girlfriend. I'd constantly be worried about where/what/who they're with/doing. I'm sure prison is stressful enough without that added to the mix.