How much time is reasonable to wait to contact my ex?

My boyfriend of 11 months broke up with me because of repeated fighting. This after a week vacation in Aruba that was wonderful.

I now realize a lot of it was my anger issues and I have since had a "light bulb" moment and realized what I was doing and called him after a week and told him.

He basically doesnt believe it and says he needs time to heal. I asked him if there was hope for us to work this out, he said there is always hope but that I needed to do some work figuring this out and he said he needs time to heal.

I am trying to except this and I am working on my issues with a therapist but he wont see me.

My problem is I dont want to have false hope and wait for something that may never happen. I did tell him that I love him and I will give him space he seemed to accept this but I have not heard from him for 1 month.

Am I waiting for something that wont come? Since he doesnt want to talk to me and I want to give him time.

My question how much time is reasonable? I am lost as what to do.

strange love

Right

ye old "anger issues"

Ok not sure wheter your female or not . Im assuming you are.

In that case women can get away with lots more pestering then men can.

In regards to not contacting him.. this can range from a few days. A few weeks. A few months. Few years (?) Its up to you how long you wish to wait it out.