How do I get in touch with this girl again?

temmsmp6

Growing up I went to this school that's very "fancy" it's a school where millionaires, politicians and celebrities sent their kids. People were rich and good looking. I was sort of the odd person out. I was overweight and poor. I was best friends with this girl who I've been in love with since I met her in second grade. We became closer over the years. No matter what I looked like she was always there right by my side. It didn't matter what I looked like. She was friends with me for me. Around freshman year of high school we got extremely close. I finally told her I liked her and she told me that she liked me. I was over the moon. For the first time In my life I was excited for something. Yet the following weeks something changed. I began wondering if she was just joking. Yes, I screwed everything up. Growing up I was the schools joke. I was constantly made fun of. I didn't want to be in a relationship with her in case people made fun of her for being with me. After I told her this she stopped talking to me. I became extremely depressed. Nothing could make me happy the way she could. A couple of months later I began to lose a ton of weight and revamped my "image". Honestly not to brag or anything, I'm an extremely different looking. I haven't talked to this girl in three years. I moved schools and we are both in our senior year She now has a boyfriend. I tried to text her about 7 months ago and got no answer. I haven't tried since. I don't want to seem like a creep. How do I get in touch with her? Do I hope to run into her in public? I know it's unlikely that she will dump her boyfriend for me, but I can't help but try. If I was incapable of loving myself, how could she love me? That's why I completely changed. I lost a ton of weight and worked out. I'm now comfertable with myself. If she doesn't want any part of me, that's fine. I just want closure. How do I get in touch with her?

If she has a BF you stay away. Sorry.

You get closure from within. You know you have changed. Celebrate that about yourself & don't worry about her opinion.