Is there any hope left? (Updated)

Long story short.

My ex girlfriend of 2.5yrs left me for someone else in Nov 2015.

So I was devastated and initiated NC contact on my part.

It has been more than 3 months since over break up. And every 30 days she will text me once. She suggested we meet up to exchange our stuff.

1st text. She suggested to meet, I replied " I will let you know when I am available ". And we left it at that.

30days later she send another text asking to meet up to exchange stuff. I gave her a few dates and she rejected all.

I still love her and want her back but I do not think it's right of me to initiate a reconcile. She had to want me back on her own willingness. That is why I do NC.

Please advise why is she so wishy-washy on meeting me when every time she is the one that suggested????

If she does want to close our chapter, she can either ship my stuff or get a mutual friend to help. Why does she have to do this?

How can you be NC when you're still exchanging texts? That's not NC! NC means no contact, right? Not monthly texts.

• For starters, block her number. Delete her / unfriend her / block her on all social media and email.
  • Stick her stuff in a FedEx box and ship it to her. Consider anything she still has of yours lost. No need to follow up. No need to keep inquiring to figure out how to get it. In other words, no more excuses to make contact.

Who knows why she does what she does? She's your ex because she dumped you for someone else. Remember that the next time you hope a breadcrumb text means she's interested in rekindling the relationship. Sorry, she won't. She's with someone else now. She's moving forward with her life. You should too.

• Like 2

I still have a few stuffs from my ex. She dumped me, I consider it 'dumping tax'.

She's playing with you. She wants to know through texts what you're up to every month and can't be bothered to meet up and exchange your stuffs.

Either you ship each other stuff, or you forget about said stuffs for good. And move on.

• Like 2

Maybe every time she contacts you she is hoping to get some sort of indication that you would like to reconcile. She doesn't get that, so she tries again a month later. I could be wrong.

Simon Phoenix
Maybe every time she contacts you she is hoping to get some sort of indication that you would like to reconcile. She doesn't get that, so she tries again a month later. I could be wrong.

Seriously doubt it.

As for the OP, if you are answering her texts, you're not in No Contact.

• Author

Yes. U guys are right. My actions don't say NC.

I would say is Limited Contact. I do not want to burn the bridge.

Any dumpers or ladies can advise me why my ex girlfriend is behaving like this?

I'm not a dumper or a lady but I can tell you why. It's the same reason they always do this.

It's to relieve their guilt about dumping you. They want to know that you don't hate them.

It's to check that you're OK. They don't want you back but they don't want you to be upset forever. They want you to get over it.

It's to keep you eternally holding onto hope, in case their new relationship doesn't work out. They want to know that at the drop of a hat you will be there for them.

This is why sorting out stuff should always be done immediately following the break-up. Stretching it out for months just gives you excuses to make contact. You would be well advised to follow the advice in the previous posts. Cut this limited contact rubbish that is clearly not helping you in the slightest. Do NC properly this time.

You have gone this long without whatever things she still has of yours.

Forget it and block your cell, email, and facebook or you can never move on to the next phase.

All of this is keeping you stuck.

I know you had thoughts of reconciling but it wasnt meant to be.

She is your past. Let go and you can heal.

What bridge?!? Let's be frank. She dumped you for someone else!That bridge is incinerated...and all the water under that bridge was evaporated.

Block her and begin the process of moving forward in your life. Waiting for and jumping on her monthly breadcrumb, only to be ignored, is certainly doing you no favors.

• Like 1
Simon Phoenix

All you are doing is making yourself into an orbiting friendzone goof by "not burning the bridge" while willfully ignoring the fact that she already burned it. It's up to her to rebuild the bridge, not you. Stop being that guy.

• Like 1