NC ex girlfriend and now she contacts me

Straziin

Hey new to this forum here. I've been seeing this girl for 5months now after her abusive ex bf. Things were great, but 2 months ago it went south a lot of arguing. Me being a dick, but I was always loyal and nice to her. But I was cocky over texts at times. She ended it cause she needs space but asked to be friends and I said no then NC'd her. Never talked to her for 6 weeks till last week. She came running up to me at the bar, she was also drunk. Saying her ex is going to jail, she's been thinking about me lately, hearing bad things about me and is worried for me. I tried to walk away but she hugged me then holded my hand. I eventually walked Away. Texted me first time later that night asking to call her, help her get her jacket etc.. And I said no go get someone else, I'm not your rebound dude. She told me why we didn't work out was because I cared for her. Told me that every time she was drunk. Anyways. I stopped replying. Next morning she texted me and we talked for once. It went about. Her saying she really cares about me and she's here for me whenever I want to talk and always will be here for me. I told her I don't care about her, I forgot about her and I suggest she does the same for me. Then she kept saying it doesn't even matter you don't care about anything, or me, she's upset for things I did to ruin things between us. Saying it's all my fault and it's not cool that I don't care. Asking what was my intentions were since I clearly don't care about her, etc. Guilt tripping me saying I made her feel like **** everyday. But telling me she changed a lot since then, she apologized a lot about things she's done. She kept saying she cares so much, but I kept saying I don't care at all about her. Then she brought up some guy she's seeing a 26 year old when she's 19 and been on 8 dates within a month span. Trying to get me jealous. Saying he's so nice to her and treats her like gold. Saying she can't build feelings for anyone or him cause she doesn't feel safe around them but she did with me. I made her feel ease, happy, safe when we talked like she was 'home'. But I kept blowing her off saying I'm not your back up plan. Go see someone else. Her saying no no it's not like that I just needed space. I'm not seeing anyone. Then she messed up by saying, this guy just stopped talking to her cause he's upset that she told him she never will have feelings for him. That she wants to be alone. Seems like I'm a back up. Then we talked a bit. Catching up, making her laugh. Then her saying I couldn't handle her but she's a lot easy to handle now. She's very happy asking if I'm happy. Then we ended talking by saying goodnight. Been 2 more days and NC is still intact. I feel like texting her apolozging a bit saying I was being a careless dick that day we talked, but idk what her intentions were. Ego boost? Her new guy finally leaving her? Trying to see if she still has me? Or does she want me back? We kind of talked about what happened pushing her over the edge and stuff. She did say she felt different when she was with me, but never said she misses me. But is worried about me at times, she even wears my clothes still.. Should I text her? Or NC for good or should I wait till she initiates. I was a dick at the end so idk if I should contact her first. Just un sure what her intentions are I don't want to be Plan B or just some beta orbiter she has. Any suggestions on what was up with her texts? Thanks

Edited by Straziin