should I call it quits or keep trying with my girl friend

Sunny4500

So I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years. I met her she was 18 I was 20. We where great then at 21 I started questioning my self if I wanted more. I had cheated and regretted it and swore never to do it again. At 24 I found out when she was 21 she cheated I found this out over a year later. Now her not knowing I did at the same age I was mad we gave it a 3 month break. She came back to me on the third month wanted to make it work and we set a guideline up for each other and we have followed it pretty well since. Now it's been almost 2 years back together we seem ok and I guess we are. NOW my problem is sometimes I feel as if I still can't trust her and this should be past we had a fresh start and I'm scared to bring up my insecurities to her for sake of argument. I don't know what to do I'm not sure if I'm over thinking. I don't know if it's going to work if I still hold on to the past in my mind. We live together now she and I have fun together we share responsibility for the house together and I guess it's just me. What should I do

Hello! I have read your post and am sorry that you are in this situation. As I read the post, I was a little confused as to whether or not you ever told her about your indescretion? Have you disclosed this to her?

Thanks, Kevin

Once trust is broken and dishonest it is really hard to forget and the feelings of betrayed never go away no matter how long the time past....

But you cannot point the finger at her and feeling the way you do since you cheated too and if she find out, she will feel the same way as you do or worse...

Forgive and work things out if possible.

Sometimes, person is really regret and feel remorse for their faults, they do change and become faithful and stay true but no matter how hard person tries, if other wouldn't leave the past, it will not work.

My ex cheated and I forgave but never the same after that and he cheated again after he promise never again so we ended the marriage.

I never look back and I found trustworthy, loving, just perfect Man now.