Missing her...

Rude boy

My ex and I were together for a few years. I've known her since I was a teenager. She had a big crush on me, but I had a girlfriend and thought she was silly. When my girlfriend and I split, I started noticing how beautiful she is. She had a boyfriend, and he was a major tool. When night we were at a friend's place and I told her I was falling for her, and she should ditch the tool and be with me. She did and we hooked up a week later. Things were great, but she cheated on me because she thought I was being distant. We tried to make it work, and she got pregnant behind my back. I was mad at the time, but our daughter is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Almost two years later, the only thing I can't get over is the cheating. She's been abusive to me physically. She's bit me, scratched me, hit me, kicked me in the boys, thrown things at me, and told me she's going to kill me and herself. It scares me a little. However, whenever I leave their house I miss them. I feel better when we are together. It helps me sleep better when their at my house. I think part of the reason I feel this way is our daughter. I talk to her almost every day.

I don't know what to do...

Goodness, call the police, get a restraining order and file for full custody.

You're putting your daughter's life in danger by leaving her with such an unstable person.

• Like 1
SoulflowerChloe

Wow, where's the love and respect? I'm not sure if there's info missing on your end, but that violence is not good for any of you in the situation, especially the baby girl. You two have some deep, unresolved issues. You can't forgive her, and she obviously has some things against you too to be acting in that way. You two need to either get counseling, talk things out for real. And you need to be honest with yourself about what YOU want.. You can't say that you want her yet harbor ill feelings against her. I'm sure that your inability to forgive has caused you to give off bad vibes subconsciously, so you need to reach inside and see what's up. It's not fair to either of you to hold onto things like this. Either forgive and move forward with her, or accept that you can't move past it and do without her.