Men what would be your reaction?

love1336x

I am trying to be an honest person. I have a past history of telling my girlfriend half-truths (which are lies still), recently, I’ve come cleaned with my lies, and oh course she doesn't believed me. I don't fault her at all.

My crazy idea in which I've done to exes before in order to get more information is to text the people who my girlfriend thinks I've slept with or done something I shouldn't have done. I want to text them being all friendly, and what not and then saying, "Sneaking around my girlfriend back was amazing, didn't you think so?" Or something like "I love your kisses." Something that is open ended, but doesn’t give me away.

Now MEN if you get a strange text from a friend or ex (saying you're still friends) what would be your reaction? What I am hoping for is a dude to be like, "WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? We never kissed before" Or say, "What?"

I know this sounds bad, but I don’t know how else to really prove I am "innocent". I am selfish person, and I want to change my ways. I want her to feel better, and not feel she’s going to keep finding out more and more lies. I am willing to change, I am changing everyday.

I don't want her thinking I did anything with though men when I didn't. I KNOW I should have been more forthcoming, but if I am willing to texted whether in front of her, or called them I think that should be worth something. No? o.O

Edited by love1336x
FeelingFireworks

So you want to prove your 'innocence' by telling more lies and trying to involve TRULY innocent people in this web of deceit by falsely accusing them of something abhorrent so they have to deny it? Where in your mind did you ever think this was a good plan? You're manipulative and furthermore, you haven't learned a damn thing.

You've cried wolf too many times - no one knows where the lies end and the truth begins.

Your gf should leave you, she's right to distrust you.

If you want to remain selfish, be single. At least that way you're less likely to hurt others.

• Like 2

It sounds like your don't really understand the concept of trust. You're still thinking in terms of being slick, manipulation and maneuvering others for your own gain.

What you're doing can easily backfire and cause other people a lot of drama. What if your ex's current SO see's this message? Now she's left answering the horrible question, "Why would he lie about this? What does he have to gain?"

If you want to rebuild trust with you girlfriend, start being trustworthy. Make promises and keep them. Honor obligations. Come clean even if it makes you look bad.

• Like 4
  • Author
So you want to prove your 'innocence' by telling more lies and trying to involve TRULY innocent people in this web of deceit by falsely accusing them of something abhorrent so they have to deny it? Where in your mind did you ever think this was a good plan? You're manipulative and furthermore, you haven't learned a damn thing.

You've cried wolf too many times - no one knows where the lies end and the truth begins.

Your gf should leave you, she's right to distrust you.

If you want to remain selfish, be single. At least that way you're less likely to hurt others.

It was an ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. O.O I haven't even texted though people. And as long as I do not lie to her, what does it matter about other people who i want to text and lie to them?

There are nothing to me. A quick stupid text saying, "boo last visit was amazing" isn't something to be so butt hurt about it. Now, doing this behind her back to try to prove a point, that's sneaky, that's manipulation.

I'm just trying to show her the truths i told her were truths. There is always two side of the story. I can't exactly ask these people, "yo tell my gf what we did was nothing but talk" Because in that she will think they are lying for me. Because if i did DO anything with those men, they will respond back with some type of flirtation, or agreement what we did.

It was an ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. O.O I haven't even texted though people. And as long as I do not lie to her, what does it matter about other people who i want to text and lie to them?

There are nothing to me.

Not sure what to say to this.

• Like 1
  • Author

What you're doing can easily backfire and cause other people a lot of drama. What if your ex's current SO see's this message? Now she's left answering the horrible question, "Why would he lie about this? What does he have to gain?"

I guess o.o; I never really thought about the other people. What happens to them really doesn't concern me.

Simon Phoenix

There are nothing to me. A quick stupid text saying, "boo last visit was amazing" isn't something to be so butt hurt about it. Now, doing this behind her back to try to prove a point, that's sneaky, that's manipulation.

I'm just trying to show her the truths i told her were truths. There is always two side of the story. I can't exactly ask these people, "yo tell my gf what we did was nothing but talk" Because in that she will think they are lying for me. Because if i did DO anything with those men, they will respond back with some type of flirtation, or agreement what we did.

Just stop typing. It's an awful idea. Be honest with all people. Trust is built with time and repeated behavior. You aren't going to erase months/years of bad behavior all at once, especially not with this half-cocked scheme. Just be a real, legit, trustworthy person over time and stop playing stupid games.

• Like 1
  • Author

Also she reads my everything that I post here.

So there is no sneaky around o.o;

it annoys her when I post here trying to be the victim. But i do enjoy other people's opinions upon things.

• Author
Just stop typing. It's an awful idea. Be honest with all people. Trust is built with time and repeated behavior. You aren't going to erase months/years of bad behavior all at once, especially not with this half-cocked scheme. Just be a real, legit, trustworthy person over time and stop playing stupid games.

Truths. I agree.

Well, its a terrible idea.

And what about the innocent people that get the "lying" text? How are the supposed to explain THAT to their partners?

Trust is earned, start by not lying.

• Like 1
GunslingerRoland

Every day on this forum I read at least one thread that makes me so happy I'm married to a sane person, and pray that I am never single.

This is that thread for today.

Thank you.

• Like 2