Second chance, second meeting

Pumpkinhead324

Pumpkinhead324

My ex broke up with me in August. We were together a year. I didn't talk to him for two months and then I reached out to him. Initially I was messaging him every few days/weeks and he would respond immediately. Always. We don't play games. it was always me initiating but recently he's been contacting me first. In the last week he made contact 5 times. I already met him a few weeks ago and we have plans to meet again next week. We just hang out, have coffee nothing serious.

I was just wondering if he would be so willing to engage and see me if I didn't have a chance of getting him back? We don't talk about our relationship or break up ever but I do want him back. He's not friends with any of his exes so I don't see him interested in that route but I don't know. I'm not even sure if I consider our meet ups dates.

We basically broke up cause we were arguing a lot and I was having a lot of anxiety and some depression. He was upset by the break up too. I'm feeling hopeful because of our interaction but we haven't flirted nor has he given me any indication, nor have I to him. I'm just so confused.

Edited by Pumpkinhead324