Is it realization on their end or just back to the same bs IDK

unheartedninja

unheartedninja

So before i explain the situation, The ex works with a friend of mine at my last job.

Okay so yesterday i got a Facebook msg from the ex saying " I hope everything is okay between you and brook"

Brook is the person that works with my buddy, she comes along sometimes at concerts and such. HOWEVER, i don't know brook, only from the interactions at said situations at concert. I am NOT dating her or ANYONE for that matter.

I haven't spoke to my ex in almost 2 months now.

What should i do? Defend my self about the rumor that's spreading or ignore it? I have deleted the msg without opening it.

I really miss her and all but i don't wanna be back in the same bs where i get put on the back burner soon as i show attention, because according to my buddy no one is giving her attention nowadays.

Idk what to do. I don't wanna talk to her, but at the same time i really miss her and would wanna be with her

I would ignore her.

She's probably just paranoid that you've moved on. If you reply saying you're not together, she will take that as you're still waiting around for her and will probably go back to not speaking to you.

• Author
unheartedninja
She's fishing. Don't chomp on the hook. Let it be.

So i guess it's just way of getting attention from me ?

I thought it was a way to speak to me again and go from there? :o

So i guess it's just way of getting attention from me ?

I thought it was a way to speak to me again and go from there? :o

No, not sending something like that. That is an obvious fishing expedition she is on. That is only looking to get a reaction/attention from you. You said you don't want to go there again and be that guy for the attention, so don't. You need more from her than that and that was nothing that said "I want to talk". Heck, even a "Hi ....., how are you doing?" is closer to a wanting to talk than what she sent.

By the way, not that you should respond, but she didn't ask for a reply anyway. there was no question there. She's clearly trying to mess with you.

JustAnotherLostLove
I would ignore her.

She's probably just paranoid that you've moved on. If you reply saying you're not together, she will take that as you're still waiting around for her and will probably go back to not speaking to you.

Agree with this guy.

Agree with this guy.

Immature on her end. None of her business whether your dating Brooke or anyone. Time for you to review the nc guide.

You reply to NOTHING unless she says "I want you back". NOTHING.

• Author
unheartedninja
Immature on her end. None of her business whether your dating Brooke or anyone. Time for you to review the nc guide.

You reply to NOTHING unless she says "I want you back". NOTHING.

i was hoping it was shot in the dark on her end to talk and eventually fix things, but i guess not.

I didn't reply to the message to defend my self, i just deleted it. because if i opened it, it notifies the other person you read it. I'll be completely honest, it's been 2 months, and I STILL think about her, and i constantly feel like contacting her. BU i know i shouldn't and i don't. i don't know what to do. i'm SO torn and unrest while she carries on not giving a fk. All i ever wanted was an apology for playing me. and putting me ont he back burner when i was the one who gave her a chance anyways since i was the oen that broke up.