Think she is regretting her choice.

Little back story.

5 days ago my ex gf left me (sort of). We had been together for 6 moths. Something you should know is she had cheated on me 3 months into the relationship with her ex. I Liked her a lot, and believe in second chances, so i gave her another shot.

So back to 5 days ago... Her and I got into a huge argument.. I left and she ended up leaving while i was gone and taking her clothes. She said she thought we needed time apart.. but didn't want to lose me forever.

During this time I found out she contacted the same EX that she cheated on me with (things were GREAT for the past 3 months after she cheated).

So this brings me to what's happening now. She texts me everyday. Including a text that said she hated herself and that she loves me.. that she knows our relationship isn't perfect but she knows she wants to be with me. etc. etc. I've stayed pretty distant but communicative. Every time i tell her that "I'm done with this" she pulls closer and starts blowing my up". The other night I told her that I was hanging with a friend. She freaked out asking me if it was a girl. said, "It's probably a girl, isn't it? well if its a girl then just forget all of this!"

She stated that she knows what she wants, it's just pulling the trigger to do it. See.. she's made her EX think that they are back together and she doesn't want to hurt him she says. I told her I didn't really want to hear any of that and that when she figures out what she really wants, then her and I can talk.

She came over to my house today for about 30 minutes (she was to be somewhere) We hugged, sat down, talked a bit. Nothing about the relationship because she couldn't stay long. She said she wants to come back tonight to actually talk about things.

She feels like things need changed in the relationship on both sides. She didn't blame me. She took responsibility for her own wrong doings as well.

She told me she knows she would have to show me physical evidence that she has completely cut ties with her ex. and that her and I would have to talk things out and come to an agreeance.

I need people's opinions here. Bottom line is.. I love this girl and our relationship has been far from perfect.. but she makes me happy and claims that I make her happy.

p.s. There's more details to the story but I don't want to make it Bible in size.

In the end would you and can you trust her, after everything? She is 18 right, wait till she's 21 and goes clubbing. Differen males to choose from plus alcohol, idk I would try again but know the rs could end anytime and you have to be okay with that.

Cheaters don't get a second shot, this one is lost dude and so are you - move on, have some self respect and dignity ffs. She's a bitch who doesn't give a flying **** about you when it doesn't suit her and you're hanging your happiness on this women, reality check please?!!

Go punch yourself in the face, it'd be better for you in the long run and help the above comments sink in. You'll come back here in 10 years and think jeeeezus what a total pussy I really was.... Take these comments as the truth, harsh because you need a harsh talking to, rather than blow sunshine up your ass.

Good luck finding the next great love of your life, it's easier than you think :)

• Like 4

She cheated after just 3 months. With her ex.

Went right back to him after breaking up with you the 2nd time.

Ex now believes they are back together and she's prioritizing his possible hurt feelings over yours.

Dude, she's still in love with her ex. Tell her to bugger off.

It sounds like you want to pursue a relationship with her. Is there some way you can talk it through so that you build your trust for her? Maybe you can go to counseling together to help you figure out how to proceed in your relationship.

It sounds like you want to pursue a relationship with her. Is there some way you can talk it through so that you build your trust for her? Maybe you can go to counseling together to help you figure out how to proceed in your relationship.

No, there is no trust or option of a happy and fulfilling relationship past this point.

My advice is to try to make it work. If it's too painful for you, then let it go. But give it your all first. Love is rare.

Did you read the OP?

This guy got cheated on halfway into the relationship.

What kind of rare love is this?

She feels like things need changed in the relationship on both sides. She didn't blame me

Hey guy, when someone tells you something changed on both sides, they are basically saying half the fault is yours, which usually means that it is their nice way of saying, all of the fault is yours. Like, it's probably your fault that she cheated on you, right?

Dude, if you take her back, you are only asking for a world of hurt.

This girl is a mess. Go find someone with none of these issues.

You like her so you're not thinking straight... Think about it, first she cheated on you a couple of months ago, and now she's been seeing him again these past few days. How did she even "make" him believe they're back together in such a short time?

She even has you believing she's a victim some how. You probably don't even realize that when she leaves you, she might go straight to his place. She's been talking to you both at the same time.

Walk away and start no contact. I know easier said than done, but don't talk to her about your relationship while she's still seeing her ex. You're being way too nice.

OP, please listen to the people here - stop letting your dick rule your mind, there's thousands of more faithful vaginas just waiting for it, surrounded by supportive, intelligent, witty, sexy and caring women who will blow your mind.

If she was serious about you in any way, shape or form, that ex would be nothing more than a whisp of a memory, rapidly dissipating in the atmosphere.

That's not what her ex is.

Her ex is quite active in her life and she's given him permission to BE active in her life. That's a conscious decision there--meaning: intent was employed.

Whatever she is saying to you? Lies to manipulate you into doing what she wants. That isn't a relationship: that's an effing prison sentence.

I dont' believe in second chances for cheaters because IME, they will always go back to cheating. There is always a reason why you have to be cool with them putting you and your esteem behind whatever f^kkery they're presently engaged in and don't want to let go of and you have to understand the fragile feelings of the person they won't cut loose.

No. Nope. Non. Nein. нет. いいえ.

Cheating with an ex during what should have been the honeymoon phase of getting acclimated to one another 3 months in is a very, very bad sign. She has no personal discipline. At. All. She can't even stand firm in her fidelity for anyone--don't waste your precious time and youth on such a one. Find you a woman who can love you and you alone--someone who doesn't have time for or interest in her ex's.

• Like 1