Had sex with the Ex....I'm an idiot

lexnmike4enomore

lexnmike4enomore

OK so its been 3 weeks since the break up. I stayed at his house on Saturday and it was Magical. Better sex than we've ever had. We watched a movie, flirted, cuddled, it was great. Was i stupid to make myself vulnerable to this? I mean does he think that he can have this all the time now? He initiated the break up and there i go, running to him the second he calls. Should I have not done this?

savethedrama4allama

I thought you were married? I don't know, probably just my mistake. Does he want to get back together, or just have this? What do you want? I think if what you both want the same thing, either way, its ok. But its a problem if you want to get back together and he doesn't, etc.

lexnmike4enomore

Alexis is married

She keeps raving about this site so i used her name to express my problems. Its just a one time deal so i didnt feel like going throught all that registration crap.

The problem is, i do want to get back together with him but im not sure if he wants to. This makes me think he does.

pancakepalace

Be careful! Your feelings could get hurt.

I think you need to clear up the situation before you embark in sexual pleasures. Sex and love are two seperate things and unless you can be willing to only be a sex friend you have to understand the possibility is there you might get hurt.

Clear things up!

Originally posted by lexnmike4e

He initiated the break up and there i go, running to him the second he calls. Should I have not done this?

If you're asking yourself this question, probably not