She contacted me

Hi.. My ex dumped me 45 days ago because I was addicted to gaming and she might have lost her attraction. I changed a lot since we broke up. She contacted me saturday after around 40 days of no-contact saying that she was sad because my sister deleted her from facebook and she didn't want to leave a bad image of her to my family because she love my family and didn't want to lose those feelings. I didn't respond and she kept saying: I know you wont respond me but I will keep saying because I know you are reading. and then said she had been thinking about me and what happened to us in the last days and she hopes that I forgive her for being selfish by leaving me because she couldn't do anything better that time and then said that she hadn't tell her nephew that we broke up yet, as he likes me a lot and keep asking for me. and then she said: ''I don't know why I am saying all this.. but I had to put it out.. sorry for bothering you, kisses''

and then I said:

''Hi. I was driving. I didn't know my sister deleted you, she didn't tell me anything. I was thinking about (her nephew) these days, I miss him, he must have grown a lot. About what happened.. I needed that.. needed someone who made me wake up and I am thankful for you doing that. It was a pity that we had to break up to grow up and become better people. Today, after this moment of suffering that I've been through, and that many things happened, I feel a really better person. I hope you are doing great. Kisses. She said something more, said she had to give some books I borrowed to her back and I said: ''We see it later. I'm going to sail, kisses''

While I was sailing, she send me a photo of her nephew and she said many things.. and said that if her nephew comes here, I could go visit him (and I said that I could) and that she didn't know how to say to him that we broke up and she also asked, when I said that i miss her family, if I miss her. Than I said that I do, of course. And she said that she misses me and she don't know if its normal or strange. I ended saying that I also don't know and said I had to leave to study. And she kept saying somethings and I ended the conversation.

So.. what do you guys think I should do? I want her back.. she's awesome. Do you think I have done well? I should wait to contact her? or contact now? saying what? Waiting for answers please!

im rooting for u. i think its possible here. call me crazy but i hope for happy endings. dont want to get ur hopes up. maybe meet for lunch...if ur healed. worth a try and might regret you didnt do ...more than if u did. thats what i would do

• Like 1

I'm with IfIKnew.

I think there is hope here. It sounds like she genuinely misses you and wants to see how you feel about getting back together. It seems like she didn't want to break-up...but did so to get you out of your "shell".

Meet her for lunch and try to catch up.

I have a feeling she'll agree. But when it happens, don't bring up the breakup. Just talk about normal things and catch up.

• Like 1
  • Author

I hope you are right guys... I'm doing that 'text your ex back' program... do you know something about it? if I should follow it or just ask her to go out for a lunch or something like that? waiting for reply. thank you

i have heard of it. i think its really working for u. making it fun. keeping it light. being there for her. youre doing something right and at least you can always say you tried....no regrets to trying. its when u give up...thats sad. accepting is one thing. giving up prematurely is another. good luck to u

• Author
i have heard of it. i think its really working for u. making it fun. keeping it light. being there for her. youre doing something right and at least you can always say you tried....no regrets to trying. its when u give up...thats sad. accepting is one thing. giving up prematurely is another. good luck to u

well... the problem is that I didn't use the program yet because she contacted me before I did... so I don't know if I should use their program from now on... If you or anyone knows something about it I would apreciate ;)

I personally think all those "programs" are BS. Just go with it man.

Ask her out for a cup of coffee or grab a bite to eat at a diner. Catch up a little bit. As mentioned, keep it light and just go with it. Don't bring up the breakup but just have a conversation about anything.