I'm lost

brownheadshark

brownheadshark

Hey guys, my ex broke up with me 3 months ago I starred no contact in September till october when I drunk texted her.

She never replied to my text message, anyway she called my phone my phone about a week ago, we had a 2 hours talk on the phone and we eventually met each other last Sunday but neither me or her mentioned our past relationship.

We've been texting randomly about 3 or 4 texts per day since Sunday. Earlier today she's the one who asked to be my friend I said no because I find it weird to be friends with your ex then she started crying saying she don't wanna loose me. What am I supposed to do right now? I still have feelings for her but I can't be her friend

SoThatHappened
I still have feelings for her but I can't be her friend

Then you have to cut her out of your life until either of the following happensl:

- Ater you've been in no contact she tells you she'll do anything to get you back.

- You're completely, 100% indifferent about her after you've been in no contact.

The first is less likely than the second.

Heal, move forward, and move on until you're indifferent.

Tell her you have to be completely out of her life until either option I've given has come to pass.