Why will he not give me a second chance?

blynnae05

So my ex boyfriend and I were on good terms. We got along great but I do admit that I have done things to get on his bad side and recently he let me know it. He told me when he could only handle so much and when he was asked to be left alone, my reaction to that pushed him away(blowing up his phone with texts). And he told me that I have told him off so many times and when he does reply with anything, I beg him to try to find a way to make it work and he said he can't do it. I was just wanting to be in his life , just be a friend..heck just being acquainted would have been ok but he won't even allow that . I have begged him to not walk out of my life completely. I've sent a few apologetic messages and I've texted him just to ask how he is. I get nothing. He hasn't talked to me for 2 weeks and it makes me crazy. Why won't he let me just be civil with him atleast? I miss talking to him. Everything was great and now I'm pretty much dead to him. How can I get him to just stowawt talk to me again? I'm not asking him for a relationship. I'm just asking for a friendship or to atleast get along. He's important to me and he knows that but he doesn't care. No matter what I say, he doesn't talk at all. He told me that in a few points, he saw hope in a relationship but now all hope is gone ? I wasn't even asking for a relationship . Just to be friends. That'a all. Why am I not even good enough for him to acknowledge my existence? I'm hurt. I don't know what to do it think. I don't want him out of my life completely. I feel like I've already lost him for good. I don't want to give up. I can move on but I want to be there for him and he won't let me anymore. I'm just heart broken. He acts like I cheated on him or something..and I never did anything like that. I don't get why he wants nothing to do with me. I just want to be in his life. I miss him. What do I do??

You need to give him his space. Because you blew up his phone with countless texts, he got scared and had to run away in order have his breathing space. Any person would react like he did, honestly. Give him his space, go no contact, and let HIM come to YOU.