Second chance?

Hello, I hope someone can give me good advice..

im 19 years old and my ex is 22. We had a relationship for 7 months and we were good friends before the relationships for about 4 months. We were very close. But suddenly in our last month together, he said that he was doubting about our relationship..

It hurts me very much. 2 weeks later he broke up with me..

saying that we were too different from each other, he didn't feel like I understood him, and he said that the main reason was that he didn't have feelings for the relationship anymore..despite still loving me and finding me attractive..

And now, after i thought about it..

I think i pushed him away..

like he once said..

I was too negative about him, because in my head i had a different view on a relationship. Too much thinks he did wrong in my mind.. but now i consider that i was just asking too much..

Ofcourse i do not say that its all my fault.. but i think its a part of the reason.

Now my question really is,

how can we come back together?

After the break up , ive not talked to him for 2 weeks. after that i send him a message and we just talked... he asked many questions. and he even said that he would show me how some game works sometime soon. so he does want to see me and talk with me..

But what should I do? Im planning for a meeting.. but don't know whether to ask him about a second chance.. or just have fun and don't talk about coming back together..

i hope someone can give me advice, thanks!

Go No contact. That's the best advice anyone here can give you. You need to heal. If you want any chance, he has to miss you. He won't miss you with you staying in contact. But ultimately, you need to heal and move on with your life. If he comes back, he comes back. Its up to him, not you.

• Author

So staying friends is no option? I thought if I don't talk to him for 2 weeks and then meet somewhere, and beginning to talk again etc.. maybe from there on he will realize that hopefully he wants more?