Getting Ex back when she has new BF

Boymeetsgirl

Boymeetsgirl

I would like any advice or success stories on getting ex girlfriend back when she has a new boyfriend (probably been dating a few months!)

Long story short. We dated over a year. Very close and happy. Sudden loss of interest from gf which I'm now putting down to her new bf. I went 2 months no contact. Message to see if we could meet. Then found out about new bf! Back to square one with greaving :(

Might be meeting ex in few weeks with mutual friends. Bad idea?

You are not in any place to see your Ex if you are thinking about getting a text message system. Say something came up and don't give out information about wanting the Ex

Once that relationship hits the rocks or fizzles out, she will contact you. You have to be strong enough to not get excited or go back with her unless the terms are met of a real,adult, monogamous relationship like you most likely want out of life (good luck with this generation and crop but I digress), if you take her back or take her back too easy you will most likely get burned again

These sudden loss of interest girls are the worst ones. You don't want a girl that is always looking for something better or always getting bored. She will break your heart over and over again. Take the hit now and feel sad for a few more months till you find a good woman. You shouldn't always be trying to get her back. Someone posted one of those stupid quotes on facebook today and it said "love should never hurt" The more you think about it... its really true.

• Like 1