after a year or two

I think its possible for reconnection or new start.

I been thinking about my family and friends.

Usually after a year or so.... If they stay on NC. An ex will come around (dumper) it could be out of boredom, or being curious.

Even for my case expect for one ex. All my exes at some point contact me again.

What is your experience after long time of NC? Do you think after a good year or more reconciliation is possible?

From my own experience & what I've witnessed with others, they may come back, but not once have I known it to work out for the long haul.

Short of a full personality swap on his part, I would not get back with my ex.

However, if he was seriously wanting to get back together, and replaced a broken golf club of mine that he broke, I might go out on a date with him, but then still not get back with him.

Love is war.

• Like 1
  • Author
From my own experience & what I've witnessed with others, they may come back, but not once have I known it to work out for the long haul.

I've always ruined it when an ex comes back.

I'm usually very itchy still or simply wayyyy to clingy and they run away.

I think its possible for reconnection or new start.

I been thinking about my family and friends.

Usually after a year or so.... If they stay on NC. An ex will come around (dumper) it could be out of boredom, or being curious.

Even for my case expect for one ex. All my exes at some point contact me again.

What is your experience after long time of NC? Do you think after a good year or more reconciliation is possible?

Well, over three years here for my one ex, and not a thing. Haven't said a thing to her since and the same her to me. It wasn't even that bad, she just moved away. Don't ever expect or want any contact, why would you? I guess it would feel good to read and delete but that's about it :)

• Like 1