Texted Ex

So I decided to text my ex after a break up and it was causal. I asked how she was doing, her family was, and how summer is going. I said what about you stranger? question and i missed you and she followed by shes been okay and she missed me. Ended the conversation soon after. What does her saying I miss me back mean? i told her i would text her in the morning, but if i do its predicable. should i text her at all or leave it up to her? even though i said i would text her in the morning.

So I decided to text my ex after a break up and it was causal. I asked how she was doing, her family was, and how summer is going. I said what about you stranger? question and i missed you and she followed by shes been okay and she missed me. Ended the conversation soon after. What does her saying I miss me back mean? i told her i would text her in the morning, but if i do its predicable. should i text her at all or leave it up to her? even though i said i would text her in the morning.

"I miss you" doesn't mean much. I think most people have gotten that line, and they miss you being there. They don't want a relationship with you. You can miss certain aspects of a person but not want to carry on in a relationship with them.

• Like 2