LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

She called..kind of awkward...

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th September 2004, 8:48 PM   #1

She called..kind of awkward...

So, she finally called... And I answered... Good conversation...but awkward...some topics I knew I had to avoid... then when she said she was buying a outfit...I stopped and thought about it...she knew I was wondering if she was buying it for herself...or "him." And then when she went to hang up, she said she would call me later...and it would be a little later...I paused again, and she knew what I was thinking...

Very frustrating for her to know what was I was thinking...
jerryinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2004, 11:03 PM   #2
Established Member

Don't answer next time.

Take a break from her for a while... you're not getting any better by conversing with her.
Blah Toolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2004, 7:49 AM   #3

She called again later...but I was disengaged. She was watching Comedy Central...and wanted me to watch it with her (over the phone,) but I was playing a new PS2 game...and wasn't done yet. She got off the phone about 15 minutes later, said she would call me back in a minute, and never did.

So...we didn't end in "happy land." Although since it is back to work today, I am sure she will be giddy, she can go to lunch again with him. I made a joke she didn't think was funny earlier... I asked her if he was using his senior's discount at restaurants, or his AARP card...
Old 7th September 2004, 10:30 AM   #4

She emailed me this morning... with a "Hey There," much less warm and fuzzy than her usual emails...but she got to hang out with him this morning... and I am sure at lunch...

She asked me to call her....haven't done so...