Ex back in life: friend, or more??

[font=times new roman][/font][color=black][/color]Hellol, I'm very confused about my ex; broke up a year ago, and when we were together, unlike me, he couldn'tstay friends with ANY of his exes

A few months ago, we started talking again online once a week, and more lately,and last night we went out for coffee;spent 2 hours talking and having a great time

It was a very hard break up. I loved him very much, still do, and my heart still tells me he's the one. Reason from break up; just turned 19,and wanted to explore this new world that'd opened up to him

When we met,i was with his friend,when that ended and we got together,he told me that he'd had feelings for me since we first met. Now,he's acting the same way as two years ago,saying that he really wants to be good friends again;back then, he said that;later telling me I always meant more to him

I'd love to be with him again,do you think he's interested in just friendship, or like the first time, wants more?

hey,

Right it's sounds like he does still like you, if you are getting that impression again?, look i cant tell you to do one thing or another because i'm going thru the same sorta thing (check out crash&burn post), but i have learnt that if you want to reconcile a relationship you have to start as friends and dont look back into the past ever, fall in love all over again.

the bull**** of exploring the world and finding out who you are blah blah is a load of crap what is out there really, being single you are looking for one thing a relationship so if you didnt do anything wrong you still have a good chance as do I but dont let them make you feel bad again.

look after yourself

sock 83

I feel for you. One thing that I can tell you is that he is 19. Not very many guys can stay friends with their ex's so if he wants to keep in contact with you then he must have some feelings for you. I say pursue it but dont seem desperate. Start off slow again then ease into seeing him more. Can't tell you what he wants cause I don't know him....but there could be a chance that he loves you still. I wish you luck with this....keep your head up. If anyone could reply to my previous post I would appreciate it....I need help and I'm confused.

I have never stayed friends with any of my ex-girlfriends. My current ex, of whom I would like to still have a relationship with wants to be just friends. [see My post of Mixed Signals by Mr. Jon] I have told her that I want her back and why a million times but she justs gets angry, doesn't call for two weeks and then sends me an e-mail telling me how her life is going as if we were friends again.

Before I would ignore these e-mails or tell her I don't want to be friends. But today I talked to her briefly [after 3 weeks n/c she phoned me] and used all my mental strength to just be friendly and not bring up the relationship and I felt alot better. I agree that the best thing to do to rebuild a broken relationship is to take things back to the beginning before you were dating.

Start off with simple phone chatter, then meeting for coffee and then hopefully it will lead to talks until 4 in the morning like it used to be when you started dating. This is the only solution I can think of that could potentially bring back an ex.

Restart - put the past behind you and DO NOT ask questions about who they have slept with and if it was better than you or whatever...it DOES'NT matter.

P.S Listen to that Coldplay song The Scientist it'll help

P.S.S. - Try to end the conversation first before he/she does, be busy enough so that you can just say Oh I have to go swimming or go out with friends or something. It'll get them thinking