Ex is so hard to read

joeyNoelle

So i this guy i was seeing for a month and a bit broke things off with me when i forced him into a corner to make a decision right then about the relationship. Things were akward at the time, I did't know what I wanted and i acted very confusingly giving mixed signals , i was very difficilt and aloof. So he basically got fed up felt like he was wasting his time and he started thinking about things , he was indecisive, insecure and driven by impulse.

So i forced him to make the decision saying so.... so... is there something you want to tell me , he responded that he didn't want to, so i had to say is there something you have to say and he did the i don't know if this is going to work. I left i felt relieved. later i realized that i had sabotaged the situation and really pushed him away.I messaged the same day telling him why i acted strange last night etc. he said he was sorry that it sucked but he thinks he made the right decision. so that was that.

two weeks later he messaged me seeing how i was. we arranged to do something but it never happened we messaged eachother a couple times thats it. I see him around once or twice a week I still really liked this guy and things are just very friendly. My friends say he still likes me etc. but he is so hard to read. Things are really different with me now i met some guys tried to move on got asked out 5 times in the weeks after things ended but nobody interests me.

I would like to try it again but have no idea how he feels, how do you sugest i find out , i don't know if i can just come out and ask him. If it doesn't happen thats ok but i just need to know if there is a chance.

If you backed him into a corner, he probably doesn't want you to do it again. Don't approach him. Let him go. Try to move on and date other guys. If the two of you still have a spark in six months or a year, maybe you could try some casual, friendly contact and see if he begins to pursue you again.