how common is this?

and Should it bother me so much?

My soon to be ex wife has aparently been getting around quite a bit...after years of me just accepting her admitted unexcitement with sex........even though I am a very sexual person.

She's called several times the last couple months asking me why we can't get back together...I've told her that i don't think I can ever trust her again.

2 years ago she slept with a guy "friend" a week after she took off the ring...after months of my suspecting something was going on between them.

To this day she says she did nothing wrong!?!? and after a year of me trying to save the marriage she immediately started seeing another guy. and I just found out that she's been with several others.

Now when I look at her all i see is her doing **** with all these guys that she would never think about with me! and Her friend just told me that my ex told her "If we got back together things would be totally different because she has experience now" :eek: WTF???

Has anyone ever heard something like this??

I know that she has some self confidence issues which I don't understand bc BC she's a beautiful girl and I do care about her, so Is there anything I can/should say to her...It seems that despite her saying she didn't want to date or anything when we split up, she seems desparate to be with someone!

I just don't get it :(

Should I even consider trying again?

and Should it bother me so much?

My soon to be ex wife has aparently been getting around quite a bit...after years of me just accepting her admitted unexcitement with sex........even though I am a very sexual person.

She's called several times the last couple months asking me why we can't get back together...I've told her that i don't think I can ever trust her again.

2 years ago she slept with a guy "friend" a week after she took off the ring...after months of my suspecting something was going on between them.

To this day she says she did nothing wrong!?!? and after a year of me trying to save the marriage she immediately started seeing another guy. and I just found out that she's been with several others.

Now when I look at her all i see is her doing **** with all these guys that she would never think about with me! and Her friend just told me that my ex told her "If we got back together things would be totally different because she has experience now" :eek: WTF???

Has anyone ever heard something like this??

I know that she has some self confidence issues which I don't understand bc BC she's a beautiful girl and I do care about her, so Is there anything I can/should say to her...It seems that despite her saying she didn't want to date or anything when we split up, she seems desparate to be with someone!

I just don't get it :(

Should I even consider trying again?

So sorry that you had married a G.I.G.S and that is one of the symptoms. They can't be satisfied with just one man because in her mind, she has an ideal man that does not exist. So unless she snaps out of this fantasy of hers, she will continue doing what she think is best for him and for you.

All the other men probably recognized who and what she is and probably treat her as f*ck material. Her belief that sex is the end of be all is one idiolizing fantasy that somehow she can give you more crazy and super physical sex so she can intimate connect to the man to realize her ideal man. But this man again does not exist.

My last answer is. Let her go and wish her the best.