my ex is acting selfish and immature,, and cant let go of me

ok my ex is really pissing me off,,, she has been calling me and writing me online since we broke up,, like 13 weeks ago,,, i didnt awnser anything for the first month,, ok and then i started to ,, i had asked her when she broke up with me to please leave me alone,, not to contact me period for a long time,,, ok so i finally started to take her calls and instant messages after a month,,,,, we talked friendly and things were good,, {we never got into it if either 1 of us was seeing people},, so things progressed more and it got to the point where she was inderectly asking me to do things ,, like do you have a tennis raquett? i want to play tennis.. there were more occasions and differnt things,,, and her saying ,, "im bored" just hinting at things..... i was basically neutral throughout this whole time ,,, i never called her 1 time ,, between instant instant messanger and calling,, WE TALKED ABOUT 50 TIMES IN 2 MONTHS,,,

so it started tog et annoying i had do do something,, so she was mad at me because i didnt call her back one day so she got all pissy, and i startede asking her what she wanted by calling me so much and stuff,,, and asking me to hang out etc. etc. .......... so basically she started defending herself and acting childish,,, i told her i loved her and would like to sit down and go over this to see if we can make it work,,, { i told her everything she had always wanted to hear from me}.. so we ended up getting of the computer,, and what i had said really messed her head up.... because she was already thinking about maybe wanting something back with me but thaught i never wanted anything with her,,,,

so the next dai she called me crying and upset saying im so confused,,etc. ,, so i got her to admitt she was with this kid ,, and i basically told her then i need to move on and continue seeing things with the person i am seeing and maybe take things to the next level,,,, she got PISSED at me and said you didnt mean anything of what you said last night if your just going to move on and get serious,,, so i told her i meant everyhting i said but i cannot wait around ,,, and then went back and forth for 5 minutes,,, then she got honest and told me she has been thinking alot about me lately,, and esp after i told her i wanted to make it work,,, so then she said give me a week to decide what i want because i am very torn right now.....

so she called me later that night and we talked and she was upset and she said i am being pulled towards you because you are such a good person and have a great heart,,, {plus i am a heck of alot better looking than this other kid } so we talked the next day and she said she was going to break up with this kid and be single so she can really think about what she wants, and she asked me what i was going to do,,, and i told her my options are open im single,,,,, and she got pissed again,,, and then she said well if you are going to go off and take the chances of meeting someone else then im not going to break up with him,, she was being very immature,,

so basically im left at this point that i need to tell her that i have no problem meeting other people,, i dont need her in my life, but i would like to have her in my life,,, and its either we are going to try and make it work or she is going to have to let me go for good and take the chance of losing me forever,,,

she basically cant let me go and she doesnt want to,, or wouldnt be able to handle seeing me with anyone else,, she is acting childess and unfair,,, she is trying to have her cake and eat it....

SO what exactly do i say to this girl i know she wants to be with me ,, and i know this other kid is a rebound ,, does she want to be single and for me to be single so we can hang out and see what happens ?? any advice would be appreciated.........

My take on this, is that the situation seems too messy to continue with. I would go back to telling her you want nothing more to do with her, and discontinue all contact, and move on. You admittedly still have some interest in this girl, as you pointed out the other guy/rebound is not as good looking as you, and that you want to keep her in your life, and attempt to work things out.

The situation just feels too messed up to me. I wouldn't bother with the girl any longer. Additionally, look at how easy it is for her to string this other fellow along when she is still obviously interested in you, and putting so much effort into pursuing you. I do not believe that speaks too well for the type of person she is.

• Author

I agree this is def a messy situation....well i posted that post yesterday,,, her sister was getting married today..... the kid she was seeing was usppost to go to this wedding.. and i was upset about it so i really didnt want to talk to her and i was going to write and email saying you know what i want but i cant take this indecision anymore,, so basically i have to move on without you ,,, the door will be open for talking,, if you ever feel you want this again, but i cannot make any guarentees,, please dont contact me anymore,,,,,

soooooo she called about 20 times yesterday and i never awnsered,,, i was halping a friend move so i ended up shutting off my phone,,, after i was done i checked my messages,,, and she had left one saying i know its kind of late but i want you to go to my sisters wedding with me,,,, so she called a bunch more tiems and then i awnsered and talked to her about it....

she said the reason she wasnt going with this other kid was because for the past 2 weeks she had been very distant from him and not wanting to hang out and stuff,, she was telling me the night before she was asking her family how to "uninvite" someone from a wedding because she didnt want him to go..... so it ends up the next day he said he probally wasnt going to go and asked her if she wanted him to go and she said no thats fine,,, then i asked her if she was done with him and she said im not going to talk to him anymore,, im going to be single, and i want us to hang out a little and see how we feel......

so she was all gung ho about me coming and stuff and i was going to the rehearsal dinner also yesterday,, and she called me back like an hour after the conversation saying she didnt know if it would be a good idea since we havent seen each other in like 3 months besides talking,, and she still doesnt know what she wants,,,,, she was all confused,, then saying she realized she is just a confused person in general...... so i ended up going to the dinner and it went well i didnt feel that awkward and it seemd to go fine,, but we decided that i shouldnt go to the wedding because,,, we weren't really comfortable with each other yet and it might be awkward,,,,,

BOTTOM line,,, i cant take any more of this ,,, I think its obvious thats she cant let me go,,and doesnt want to see me with anyone else,,, so she either wants to work things out or she is going to have to let me go this back and forth crap is 10th grade stuff......I know the best thing to do is walk away and ive tried that ,, But she wont leave me alone wheter it be calling emailing ,, and what not,,, she really seems like she has come around but she is still extremly scared it's going to fall back into the same rut,,,,

Any advice,, i know you said to walk away becasue tis to messy ,, which i do def agree,,,But if i choose to try and work it out a little more before i disapear and have her # blocked and all that stuff,,,, what can i say to her ???