What do you think, is it possible to fall back in love again?

I have just sort of a general question for all here. Do you think it is possible to fall back in love when a relationship was broken off due to that spark missing or more like "i love you, but i am not in love with you". Has anyone here ever regained a love lost this way? What are the possiblities of 2 people falling back in love regardless of the length of time they were together before.

From personal experience I have to say....it can happen and then again in some cases it can't.

I never fell back in love with my X even though we tried to rekindle because he loved me, he treated me well but I just couldn't be with him because I wasn't attracted to him and I couldn't "become" attracted even though I had been before.

This relationship I am in now (this will sound bad but it's true) during the time that my BF was having problems emotionally dealing with depression and anxiety, all the stress took a toll on me and I felt I was no longer in love with him but I still did love him.

I stuck by him and once he started getting better and getting back to being his "old normal" self I fell head over heals in love with him again. I can't imagine being without him but at one point I was almost to the point where I couldn't imagine being with him.

It all depends on the person and situation!

HokeyReligions

Yes definatly!

Been there. Done that.

Its not going back though---its going forward to a new and better love.

There is always that possibility I know with one of my ex's we broke up for that same reason and we tried again to get that certain something back, for him it worked for me not so much if anything it made me miserable.

• Author

How long was the time in between where you guys were apart and then tried again? I guess i just dont see how you can rekindle love again yet not feel the same......i mean if 2 people come back and fall back in love of course your feelings wont be exact as at first but they will be different and maybe even better than before. You said you tried to love again but could not yet your ex did. Well my question was not really about trying to love again because if you try to love someone then you are cheating them, love should just happen, it should not be tried or forced. So i was just wanting to hear some people who actually feel back in love and went on to better things together. All get though is, nope, it does not happen, or yea it can but it was not the same...blah blah blah, how about some good uplifting stories here! i dont mean to offend anyone either so dont take this personal it just my opinion