2 Weeks since No Contact but now think the timing was bad

I decided to do the No Contact thing 2 weeks ago so it has been 2 weeks since i have talked to my ex-girlfriend.

The only thing i am worried about is the timing of the no contact. Me and my ex-gf both go to university, and she lives in Northern Cali and I live in Southern Cali.

So now it's summer, and I decided to do the no contact thing when summer came along, because then I wouldn't be able to see her. That would make it a lot easier for me, but now I am thinking if it was a good idea. I know she talks to some guy on the phone a lot, and actually went to visit him in San Diego on her way home to Northern Cali from Arizona. She said nothing happened and that he is just a friend. However, now since she doesn't have me to talk to, she can easily just talk to him.

Thinking about that makes me feel real sh*tty, so could I get some advice on what I should do. Should i keep the no contact thing going? I dunno what I should do.

Help pleeeeeez!!!!

HokeyReligions

She's visiting another male friend? Honey, it's over. No contact permanently. Find some new female friends and start dating again. Then, if you run into each other next semester you won't feel like you've given her power over you by having waited for her all summer, when she obviously isn't waiting for you.