am i being unfair?

babymagellan

my boyfriend and i broke up for about a month and a half and he asked me if he could come back. we are now back together. i asked him if he was w/ anyone else while we were apart and he honestly said yes once. i didn't ask who b/c i really didn't care. we were back together and that 's what mattered. then one of his coworkers told me that he slept w/ his neighbor so i asked my boyfriend and he said no. this neighbor of his calls him all of the time on his cell (4-5 times a day). he told me she is just a friend and i trusted him. then last night we were having this discussion again and i told him that his coworker kept telling me that he had slept w/ his neighbor and so i asked him again to tell me the truth. he started to cry and told me that he had one time and that is who he was with while we were apart. i asked him why he lied to me and he said it was b/c he didn't want to hurt me or hurt the relationship b/c he lover me and wants to be with me for the rest of his life. but that he was being honest w/ me now. he is always going over to his neighbors and the other day she cut his hair. i know he is not a cheater and he has not been w/ her physically since we have been back together but it still bothers me that he still hangs out w/ her and even lets her cut his hair so i asked him not to speak w/ her anymore or spend time w/ her and he told me i was being unfair. he said that he love me and she is just a friend. he said he has no feelings other than freindship for her and that he is going to see her all of the time b/c she is his neighbor and what is he supposed to do if she says hi, ignore her. i love this man and want to spend the rest of my life w/ him but i don't think i am being unfair. am i?

Absolutely not unfair.

His relationship with her can never be platonic. He slept with her. He crossed the line. He surrendered to his desires one time already and nothing will stop him from doing it again if he still sees her.

You say you want to spend the rest of your life with that man. Well then it's about time to think it over, can you live with that doubt of not knowing where he is every second ? Can you give him back your full trust ?

Trust is like a precious vase, once it's broken you can try to mend it again but it will always contain cracks that will make it fragile.