Good news! and bad news :-(

Good news... my court case was today from my car accident..and all charges were dropped!

Bad news...I fought with "her" again...she isn't speaking to me...but she had to have her fiance drop her by MY house to get her car, that she loaned me today. I had issue with her suggestion that I ride down with them to where we (her and I) grew up, so I could get the car my dad found for me. She is really pushing the idea (or was) and why I am not quite sure. What I do know is...she isn't speaking to me. What is it with the kind of women that don't want you to call them back and try to fix it, or stand up to them, but want you to just leave them alone until they "get over it?"

IT is going to be a LONG weekend... and I hate life.

sportsloving

I thought you were done with her? Anywhos, I wish you luck. Someday you are going to have to realize what that relationship is doing to your self~worth ... and I hope it is soon.

Good luck

• Author

Things had gotten better between us... we had been doing well with the friendship... I just lost focus on that... And now she probably won't speak to me for a while, if ever.

sportsloving

It would probably do yourself and your heart some good if you could take some time and NOT talk to her. Until you fully deal with your feelings and realize that this relationship is damaging you, then it would be best if you wouldn't contact her at all and stick with it. Then you would start feeling better, and you wouldn't be so quick to say "I hate life". Life has too much to offer to be giving so much to someone who has made it clear they are going to stay with someone else.

• Author

How things can o so wrong so fast. Yesterday morning we were getting along fine....by last night, we weren't even speaking...