does he still love me? Do i deserve another chance?

DarkLadie

[font=century gothic][/font][color=blue][/color]

Well i was dating this guy and we broke up a few weeks ago. He sais he still wants to be friends and i do to atleast i think. I love him with all my heart and want him back so bad. But i think i messed up really bad. When we were to gether i lied to him only to hide a few things from him that i thought would dissapoint him.

First to understand ill have to tell you how we got to gether, well i wa at school dance and having a really bad time i was sitting in the hall outside the dance and he came out to see how i was doing. I had a friend (his best friend) who totally liked me and he wouldnt leave me alone at the dance so i told my ex (Anthony) about it and he went and told his best freind off and told him to leave me alone, so after that i was hooked we ended up dating that night it went very well for a while, then a few weeks later he broke up with me. I couldnt stand being without him so a few days later i bought him roses as a hope of getting him back, well it worked this time we were happy but not as much as the first time. Then a few weeks late yet again he broke up with me and we went back out again well this happned four times.

This last time we went out i told him as i had all along that i was not smoking i was honestly trying to stop but i idnt want him to know that i was because i knew he was dissapointed in me if i did. All i ever wante to do was make him happy and i thought i was but i guess not, well this last time we broke up he went out with a girl in our school, i am so unbelievebly jelious. i mved schools because i couldnt stand seeing them together every day. He sais that he wants still to be friends but it is so hard, because every ime i see him i want it to be the way it was me and him. I trusted him from the very first moment i met him wich is kinda pathetic but i cant help it. He told me that he still loved me and i said but you arent in love with me any more and he said how do you know i am not, which totally confused me. He sent me an E mail and said well i got to go love ya and now i am totally lost! Does he still loveme or is he just trying to keepme hanging on because he knows i will.

I cant love any one but him because i am still in love with him and he wont give me another chance, so i must have done something wrong. Do i deserve another chance?

Broli2001122

I completely understand your plight. Here's how I look at it you really like him be completely honest with him and if he doesn't like that you lied apologize if he's still mad give it time. If he seems to never wanna talk to you, he doesn't deserve you.

meanttolive4ever

just be honest with him and tell him how you feel..if he doesnt catch onto it then it wasnt meant to be.i know my ex still loves me...he is jus covering it up..men are stupid

Your like me, too soft for your own good!! I Know its hard, im goin through the same sort of thing with my ex girl friend. U should just tell him straight out how u feel, and that your sorry. If he cant accept that hes not worth it and u deserve better! He either loves u or he doesnt. maybe i should take my own advice with my situation. Best of luck, whats ment to be will be. :)

Dont let him lead u along!!!
meanttolive4ever
Originally posted by steve3536

Your like me, too soft for your own good!! I Know its hard, im goin through the same sort of thing with my ex girl friend. U should just tell him straight out how u feel, and that your sorry. If he cant accept that hes not worth it and u deserve better! He either loves u or he doesnt. maybe i should take my own advice with my situation. Best of luck, whats ment to be will be. :)

if its meant to be itll be

Broli2001122

[color=red][font=courier new]

men are stupid

Not all of us are that stupid. Not me at least.

[/font][color=red][/color]