He's alive???!

gabriel345

So I had a nasty break up about six months ago, we started dating but shortly after he disappeared... again. I wrote him a letter asking to meet up and talk about what happened, after a month and a half he answers. He says he was re-living the damage he had caused me and he didn't know how to fix it because of lack of time due to his work. He said a bunch of other things but nothing like he wanted to meet or stop communicating. I don't even know what to say or do. I'm shocked he answered first of all but at the same time I'm hurt. He didn't really apologize, he just explained his behavior. I honestly, don't know what to make of it, I'm lost, what's the point of writing then? He didn't apologized, he didn't seem to want me back nor actually breaking. Can he really be asking for more time after six months?? I'm lost. what you guys think? Please help.

AlexfromBoston
So I had a nasty break up about six months ago, we started dating but shortly after he disappeared... again. I wrote him a letter asking to meet up and talk about what happened, after a month and a half he answers. He says he was re-living the damage he had caused me and he didn't know how to fix it because of lack of time due to his work. He said a bunch of other things but nothing like he wanted to meet or stop communicating. I don't even know what to say or do. I'm shocked he answered first of all but at the same time I'm hurt. He didn't really apologize, he just explained his behavior. I honestly, don't know what to make of it, I'm lost, what's the point of writing then? He didn't apologized, he didn't seem to want me back nor actually breaking. Can he really be asking for more time after six months?? I'm lost. what you guys think? Please help.

This guy is definitely not worthy of your time and effort. He just "ghosts" out without a real explanation or an apology?? I would cut this guy off for good and not offer him any more of your valuable time.

• 2 weeks later...
aliceinthebox

Maybe he has a family.

By this I mean a few years ago I was listening to a story on the radio about this woman asking for help because her boyfriend had disappeared and she had even got the police involved. It turns out he had a family without her having realized the whole time they were dating and it had gone for quite some time.

Edited by aliceinthebox