Ex unfollows me on instagram then week later likes two photos

almosteverythingx

almosteverythingx

Me and my ex have broken up due to moving in together and it been too much too soon as we are both in our early twenties.

HE has been very hasty, he even discussed engagement two months before. The whole moving in together made us bicker as we spent too much time together and this has made him he could no longer love me. He definitely comes across as confused.

He dumped me 5 week ago and we discussed the fact he may just need space. He said he doesn't want to mess me around so told me to move on but he said he will try to think positively in the mean time about us, in a hope we'd get back together. He has been rubbish at n/c, the maximum he's gone is four days. I keep telling him he needs space and it won't help. anyway he started to stick to it for three days then liked two random photos on my Instagram . He unfollowed me previously as he was jealous of a photo I had put up of me in this guy's car.

Is this another form of breadcrumbs?

Me and my ex have broken up due to moving in together and it been too much too soon as we are both in our early twenties.

HE has been very hasty, he even discussed engagement two months before. The whole moving in together made us bicker as we spent too much time together and this has made him he could no longer love me. He definitely comes across as confused.

He dumped me 5 week ago and we discussed the fact he may just need space. He said he doesn't want to mess me around so told me to move on but he said he will try to think positively in the mean time about us, in a hope we'd get back together. He has been rubbish at n/c, the maximum he's gone is four days. I keep telling him he needs space and it won't help. anyway he started to stick to it for three days then liked two random photos on my Instagram . He unfollowed me previously as he was jealous of a photo I had put up of me in this guy's car.

yes it is. he dumped you. "i need space" = "i want to see other people". he's trying to keep you on the line just in case what he's pursuing doesn't work out so he can reel you back in.

in my opinion from all ive read/been told... if you want him back go completely NC. Nothing.

Dont respond to his breadcrumbs. Focus on you as if he will never come around. It seems that once you really start to feel better and moving on the universe aligns and the ex's all seem to reach out for whatever reason.

i do hope he comes back for you... with time. but in your case it seems like some decent time apart will be very good for both of u.

good luck

• Like 1

id be interested to hear about your GIGS

in my opinion from all ive read/been told... if you want him back go completely NC. Nothing.

NC is not a tool to be used to "get someone back".