How do you please a guy who likes to be on the bottom during sex and likes it "rough"

well i kno that this might sound weird,but here goes.

i have this like, boyfriend and well, he likes to be on bottom during sex,and he likes it rough how do u be on top and please a guy who likes it rough?

Sounds to me like you're going to have to turn into a mean, lean sex machine! Best to talk to him and find out exactly what he's looking for. Sounds to me like he just wants to lay there and let you do all the work.

tattoomytoe

get a whip....

also, is willing to do stuff that you like as well? or is it always gonna be you up top?

Get a copy of Different Loving. It's usually in stock at Barnes and Noble.

In the meantime, I've got to ask: does this do anything for you at all? If you're open-minded, and you like him, why not explore and have fun? A lot of older women, especially, really relish having the upper hand once in a while. But if you're just going through the motions (so to speak), maybe this guy isn't for you. Sexual incompatibilities can be very difficult in the long run, unless you're both committed to the relationship.

Originally posted by moimeme

Tape sandpaper to your butt?

LMAO! Now this is something I had never thought of before. :p

Originally posted by ambiegirl

how do u be on top and please a guy who likes it rough?

Pull his hair

Slap him across the face

Tie his hands up to the posts or whatever

Don't let him kiss you, push him away when he tries

Pinch/pull/squeeze his nipples

Tell him how much of a weak little bitch he is

Basically things of this nature should work I would think.

Originally posted by wideawake

Pull his hair

Slap him across the face

Tie his hands up to the posts or whatever

Don't let him kiss you, push him away when he tries

Pinch/pull/squeeze his nipples

Tell him how much of a weak little bitch he is

Basically things of this nature should work I would think.

They worked for me. I'm off to take a cold shower.... :p

Originally posted by amish

They worked for me. I'm off to take a cold shower.... :p

And wideawake turns off the computer and goes home after a job well done.

FIN.

:D ROFLMAO these are great,what a way to have a laugh and learn a few things while I'm at it.. ;)
  • Author

i understand all this and all i just dont really kno how to move and all and stuff like that.

Originally posted by ambiegirl

i understand all this and all i just dont really kno how to move and all and stuff like that.

just ride him and move different ways until he looks like he likes it.

I have been with a couple of women who rode me like a pro.

I never let my wife get on top anymore; she was gained so much weight I'm afraid of getting a broken hip!!

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by fredrolin

just ride him and move different ways until he looks like he likes it.

I have been with a couple of women who rode me like a pro.

I never let my wife get on top anymore; she was gained so much weight I'm afraid of getting a broken hip!!

Quick tip for those who are have mobility problems (weight related or joint impairment) LAWN FURNITURE!

Use an outdoor chaise lounge - without arms. put a comfortable blanket over the bends in the frame (or use duct tape) to keep them from pinching the skin, and place a comfortable padded seat cushion on the chaise. Then the woman can straddle the man with her feet on the ground and not have to worry about hurting her knees, losing her balance, or being too heavy. Tie scarves to the top so that she can hold on to them (like reins) to keep her balance. Please, please, please, don't ask me how I know this---- just trust me, it works. ;)

Oh, I LOVE the sandpaper on the butt idea! LOLOL! :laugh:

Ambiegirl,

Do what wideawake said, and also try this: When you're on top you can wrap his legs up with yours so that you're pinning his legs and hips and pushing yourself -hard- onto him, and you can lean over so you can bite his neck, shoulder, etc. Put your thighs outside his thighs, then wrap your ankles underneath and around to pin his legs at the bottom of his shins. If you do it right he'll be sore for a day or two ;)

End of my rope
Originally posted by moimeme

Tape sandpaper to your butt?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do what I did with my fiance...

DOMINATE HIM!

lol...

I just wish I still had him to do that to again...

God..I miss him. :(

He doesnt know what he gave up....

Made_a_Mistake,

It is definitely physically possible, just use your imagination ;) Just imagine if you were on the bottom with your legs around him, but instead of putting them on his back or bottom, you put the back of your knees on the side/back of his knees. So your feet are now between his lower legs. Now point your toes outwards and underneath his shins and slide them towards the top of his feet and try to straighten your legs. The guy's legs have to be a little closer together and bent a bit at the knees to make the legs fit together, but now you're pinning his hips and legs. Now take that image and flip it over so you are on top. This lets the woman get her clit right on the guys pubic bone and grind away to her heart's content!

Made_a_Mistake

DixieCron - !?!?!?!? shins, knees, feet, clit, pelvic bone?!?!? This is beginning to sound horribly like a Biology lesson! LOL!!!

Just so you know - I'm printing this out so that when I DO have a boyfriend, I can try this out on him! I feel the need to do some market research all of a sudden.....LOL!!!

Actually an Engineering Mechanics/Dynamics lesson (i.e. how to make moving parts fit together) ;) So the other lesson here is to find a boyfriend that is an engineer, since your typical engineer has very good 3D spatial relationship skills :).

Oh yeah, and if your boyfriend -when you find one- likes that, you can have him send some beer to me.

Sounds like my type of guy :D

This could be an insight to your relationship as well. Do you have a lot of control outside the bedroom too?

I'm not the controlling jealous type, but I do try to exercise some self restraint and a sense of decorum. No one needs to be able to hear your conversation from the other side of the room.

As for how that relates to my ex, I think there is something fundamentally wrong when she questioned my love for her when I refused to yell at her or argue (in public, at dinner, for example) whenever she told me something that she knew would upset me. I prefer to keep the fireworks, good or bad, at home.