Success story

sohappytogether

sohappytogether

I was dating someone last year for several months. Due to distance in miles we argued a lot and eventually broke up on his behalf outta sheer frustration. I stayed in touch best I could and was devastated. I never really got over him. I began several months ago writing him letters telling him I missed him and sending him cards and emailing him. He had changed his cell number apparently because he wasnt the one answering the phone so I couldn't call him. The cards, and letters worked because he contacted me one day to my cell and we started talking again. Things went so will in fact we just got married on Friday. So, don't ever give up on what you believe in or give up on anyone you love. We weren't on speaking terms for awhile so never say never. God speed.

• Like 1

as i know, some successful story:

3months a slipt, break-up due to emotional damage

7months a slipt, break-up due to distant

2years, due to growing up

20 years, misunderstood :))

15 years, stupid-teenage and returned after get older

and the best was a story award for my best friend

he met her but in wrong time, he is in relationship and she is too

they both broke up and need time to heal, while she travel around the world, he met other, and just engaged. She came back but and again, wrong time.

However, his "wife to be" dumped him cause she dun want to marry and wanted focus to her job

and then, he is broken-heart again... his "crush" come back to help him deal with that but she is in relationship and she is very happy.

he married and had a daughter. then he divorced ( this boy is suck an unlucky with womens :)) we always joke about this and it's fun haha )... and desnity gave him a chance to re-meet his crush, they found out that, the feeling they once had is still there and never change, so they decided to marry and be happy, his wedding is so ****ing beautiful :)

So then, i dun want to make a false hope here, if there is true love, nobody can hide it and if it isn't, things never work :)

PS: congaturation!

• Like 1
I was dating someone last year for several months. Due to distance in miles we argued a lot and eventually broke up on his behalf outta sheer frustration. I stayed in touch best I could and was devastated. I never really got over him. I began several months ago writing him letters telling him I missed him and sending him cards and emailing him. He had changed his cell number apparently because he wasnt the one answering the phone so I couldn't call him. The cards, and letters worked because he contacted me one day to my cell and we started talking again. Things went so will in fact we just got married on Friday. So, don't ever give up on what you believe in or give up on anyone you love. We weren't on speaking terms for awhile so never say never. God speed.

Congradulations. This was a good read and im glad you two made it back to eachother. Youre really lucky to have that chance again with someone after everything. Id give anything for that. But miracles dont happen. God bless though.

• Author
sohappytogether

Thanks everyone. Its almost seems surreal but I knew I loved him and I wasn't letting him get away anymore. I found myself comparing other men to him and I knew he was the one. My situation seemed hopeless but wasnt at all. I mean we were at no contact for many months. Moral to the story, it may seem hopeless now but don't give up. Move on best you can but never fully walk away if you believe it to be the right person for you. Good luck y'all! I just kept at it and he finally came around.

Thanks everyone. Its almost seems surreal but I knew I loved him and I wasn't letting him get away anymore. I found myself comparing other men to him and I knew he was the one. My situation seemed hopeless but wasnt at all. I mean we were at no contact for many months. Moral to the story, it may seem hopeless now but don't give up. Move on best you can but never fully walk away if you believe it to be the right person for you. Good luck y'all! I just kept at it and he finally came around.

I wish i could keep hope. Your really lucky to get the person back who you love. Even hearing from them. I envy that lol. I try reading stories like this wherever i can find them, i always think, these people are very fortunate. Id give anything for that. But congradluations though, and god bless the both of you.

• Author
sohappytogether

Thank you. I am very happy and trust me....we werent on speaking terms at all. In fact it was like I didnt even know him. I never thought wed be here where we are at now.