Deeply confused

Guys this is ma 1st post.

Um dis is real hard 4 me cos i noe deep in ma heart i can b bak wif him, but he's just 2 confused.

I broke up like 1 month ago well he broke it off. He broke up cos he was just 2 depressed wif his life cos he has no job n all for like a year. He just doesnt listen 2 ne1 and like just a couple of days ago i slept wif him. I am real confused and its killing me. HIs mate told me he wants 2 get bak but only wen his life is together n all dat.

I just dun noe wat 2 do or wat 2 feel.

do you write your words that way because you think it's cool or just to irritate people?

Please use the English language and stop making yourself look ignorant.

doniker,

Loveshack is a place where people of all ages (and intellects) are allowed to come to seek answers to their problems. This is not "doniker's show" or some other medium in which you make the rules and are responsible for enforcing them. If you had a response, and also included a note in which you correct the grammar of the poster, I think that's forgivable--but to basically berate a poster, while offering nothing to the realm of the discussion, is quite mean. Do you try to be witty and caustic to be cool? Please exercise some judgement, because I found you to be quite condescending and rude.

Princess,

What he's trying to tell you is, "I like sleeping with you, but I don't want to be in a relationship with you." Don't try to fight this, accept it for what it is. If you can deal with such an arrangement, don't act. If you can't, kiss him goodbye and don't dwell on him, don't wait around for his life to be in order, and don't let his misfortunes obligate you to stay.

Originally posted by doniker

calm down junior. Aren't you like 16? why aren't you in school?

It's 6:26 AM--and, none of your business. I still don't believe your age should give you the right to be so disrespectful. You've fall into the same trap that twelve year old forum trolls do--you think that just because someone is strong enough to post their story online, means that they don't attach their feelings to the post as well, and wouldn't mind if you berated them.