riding into the sunset

Hey guys

Ok i hav posted a few topics b4 but im still unsure about the friendship thing. Well my ex's intentions are clear about being friends, but its killing me. About a month ago she called and said she is happy living the single life, enjoying her friends again and all. The day after i called and told her that how bad i wanted her back (mistake!) and how much i have changed, but she told me indignantly that noway was she going to ruin this thing she has going so now i hav to accept.

Man i want her back. Now i am still trying to accept it. I have called her twice last week and i dont think she wants 2 talk 2 me at all. She seems happy talkin to me but i believe inside she is annoyed. It has been nearly 2 weeks since she called and i am sorta hoping she is realising that her happiness might not be complete again without me. I am thinking of sending her a xmas card or is it better 2 meet before xmas? dont know. I am also thinking of wats goin 2 happen on new years if she finds a guy or sumfin its killing me.

Thanks guys for your support, thanks for listening and reading. I am slowly gaining a new happiness with god, but my emotions are like a rollercoaster. I just hope these feelings would soon become a joy ride in a mazda rx8 down a highway in2 da sunset.

Forgive me if i am startin to freak out. I never thought another person could put me onto the edge.

Hang in there. If she loves you she will realize it in enough time. Maybe you dont deserve to wait though. You seem like a good guy. Why dont you try giving someone else a chance.