Getting in touch!

wakeboard_28

Is there any way of getting in touch with someone you are hurting about without calling them. This to seems to make me feel desperate. Would a letter be a good idea or is there something else that I have jumped over. I just want to know how she is doing. It has been over a month since I talked to her.

This is a hard question to answer....I guess, the first thing to ask yourself is, if you decide to contact her by phone and she doesnt pick up or if you write a letter/email/sms and she doesnt reply.........how would that affect you? Do you want to know that she "Doesnt" want to contact you in return????

I think the safest way maybe to find out through good friend's of hers??? Maybe meet up and see what they have to say....I don't think them speaking on your behalf or getting them to pass msg's across etc would work in your favour...quite the opposite I think. Also, you might want to do this discreetly as I know that my ex has a problem with me "talking about private stuff" to others...which I have learnt she is correct!

• Author

Still miss her even after what she did to me. Just wanted to know how they felt about what they did. I want to know if she still cares just a little about me. Even enough to talk to me.

"Maybe meet up and see what they have to say", "Also, you might want to do this discreetly"...how about don't do that at all as it's going behind your ex's back which is never a good idea. I would favour the letter as that's the least hard for them to ignore.

No, there is no way. Accept that it is over forever, learn anything you can from the experience for your next relationship, and move on. I know this sounds pretty direct, but it's the only way to get over things quickly. Contacting someone who left you rarely works. They will usually be distant and it will leave you feeling the same way you did when the break up occurred. So basically that entire month of healing is down the drain. You shared a part of her life and I'm sure there will always be fond memories of you, but it's all in the past now and it will never be the same again. Hang in there...