Broken hearted

quiz1230

[font=arial][/font][color=darkblue][/color]I went out with my ex boyfriend for 3 years. We dated for six months then moved in together. We broke up a year later and he moved out and we still dated. But a year later we broke up for good. During our long relationship, he had drinking and drug problems. There was alot of physical abuse when he didn't get his way. He told me he loved me all the time and I felt that he loved me the whole time but the more time we spend apart the harder it is for me to believe he never loved me. Towards the end and now i'm sure during the relationship he cheated on my constantly not only sexually he pursued relationships with these girls and told them he loved them. He is a 30 year old man dating teenage girls. The problem is that my heart won't let him go. I know in my head I can't be with him but my heart won't let me move on to anyone else. We still work together. I love my job and make good money. What am I suppose to do. How am I suppose to ever get over him and move on with my life its been a year already. I fell that he is the only man I will ever love and my heart misses him dearly. And how can I love a man who treated me the eway he did.

Maybe as a need, or because of fear or something.

I'll tell you exactly how to get over him. Think about the bad times. Don't bother thinking about his good aspects. He BEAT you, for crying out loud, that should be enough right there. You'll move on. He's a worthless bastard.

exactly, how could you love someone that treated you like that. you dont deserve to be treated like that. no one does. my sister kinda went through the same thing when she was in high school and she thought it was the end of the world. she did know what to do. she was really thinking about just killing herself because of it. but now over the summer she met a guy.. she loves him so much and she is glad that what she had with that other guy was over. she and this guy are actually now talking about getting married. she is to this day still blown away by what she has found now. so move on and maybe someday you might even find someone that will blow you away. but if you keep wanting to stay with this guy then you might get hurt even more. you need to move on. this guy isnt the man of your dreams. but if you move on you will someday find the man of your dreams that will treat you better. get out and start dating. test the feild. there is someone out there that is meant for you. go find him!!!!