How can I get my boyfriend back Forever and marry him? !

Miss_dejavu16

Miss_dejavu16

I'm a 16 yr old....Since I entered high-school, I really liked an Indian kid(from India, dot not feather). He is like really nice quiet & smart & mature guy. My ideal mate. He's the reason I got full grades, cos he used to come home and we learnt all our AP subjects together. We used to talk about many things for hours and guess I had a lot in common with him. When my parents go to work and my friends leave house we made love almost everyday. We went out many times together many times.I liked bein around him everywhere and we were like planning to marry as soon as we are of legal age, have children fast.....

3 months ago, he made around like 250,000 over a summer through international speculation, and got offered a $ 200,000 annual part-time job. It was remarkable, I was like really proud and happy for him. Our Eco teacher announced it to the entire school. After class, I heard two Asian guys say this behind my back 'that hot bitch uses him like a tool!' I felt disgusted. Once, 1 random girl, left a comment "GOLDDIGGER !!" on a photo of us on fb, and it got like 12 likes. I felt saying something like 'I lik'd him even b4 he such kind money, u jelous bitches'. It sounded rude. so I rewrote somethin' pleasant like 'haha ! I still pay his restaurant bills !' (I really did).......I never cared about these comments, until today.

Yesterday, after sex, he said weird things

'Ur 2 pretty for me, U need herculean dudes, I guess u're kinda out of my league'

I kept listening. I said -I don't like jocks...

He started rambling things like you still deserve better, im only 5'9 and stuff. All I could say was It was tall enough for me (I'm 5'5-5'6) and I really wanna marry him.

He said we needed to break-up. I asked him why ?. He said 'cos ur white'...

Well, I couldn't say anything back. He said 'I gtg' and left, I was struck. it's something I could never change....it was racist !

Till now I lied to my parents that I had a stomach ache...I don't wish to trouble them

When one of my bestfriend came home, she found me crying, I told this to her & she was like 'get over it, ther r other guys & find some1 else and stuff. But that's not what I want. I want him back. I'm desperate

Apart from 'BEING WHITE !' I don't think I'm less in anyway !

I really think I was good for him !

I look good (I got a modelling offer in switzerland last year) I groom myself to have a clear skin,

I exercise at the gym and play hard to remain slim, I'm tall enough

I'm not arrogant or loud or socio or showoff !

I don't swear, speak or think ill, or try not to

I study hard to get good grades (among the highest in class)

My family is fortunately normal & rich enough like upper-middle-class

I'm working hard to be an doctor(pediatrician)/architect

I'd try hard to make a good mother

I got accepted to a top school already

I did a thorough research on Indian history, traditions and culture. Especially of where he belonged, the southern region. (I wrote my major college essay based on this and even made a school report ) I'm still learning his language. I bet I know more of it and could speak b8r than most Indian girls (wannabe westerns) here......

I never had low self-esteem or inferiority or stuff like that till now,

I Don't think I was used cos he is still single ! He never really talked to any other girl other than me. I kinda suspect his parents are behind it. But they were not too traditional and were friendly to me, but still I hear they force them to marry among their own group,

But still I think "Ur White" is a lame excuse and unreal' cos he spent more time with me than any 'Indian group'.

Sorry If I sound random and immature, its becos I'm really sad and crying w/o sleep as I write this..I'm not writing this with a sound mind, but I wish to release what is inside me 4 quite long...This forum looks helpful nd hope I get help

Y do u think he leave me ? ! How can I get him back ? What can I do ?

Pls help

you need to get a grip of your emotions now, love yourselves, continue to do the things you have always been doing like exercising etc.

get successful, stay beautiful .

1 day that ass will see you again, and know that he missed out. big time.

no acting desperate and begging please . . you're better than that . .

Popondetta

You're young, beautiful and smart. I know that doesn't feel like it helps right now, but you have to focus on everything that it positive about yourself now (you even have list so just read it out loud to yourself several times per day). That guy is probably not mature enough to see what a great girl you are, but I'm sure A LOT of other boys do. I know you don't want anybody else right now, but just stay cool and take care of yourself and you'll soon feel a lot better.

Please, please, please do NOT beg him to take you back. Stay NC and make him realize that you're not hanging around waiting for him.

TheBurningHobbit

Your experience looks really bad

Asian communities are very conservative and reserved, If he continues going with you He'd be an outcast among his own community (even his own family). It isn't racism, its preservation of tradition/lineage. You'll need to think from his point of view too.

Hope you do well hon, Don't look desperate, If he comes back great ! Even otherwise there are Lot of other successful guys out there ! Especially you, I don't see why you wouldn't easily get one, live your life !

jackobacko

So a short synopsis, for this loooong story

* Asian nerd with hot girl whose supposed to be with a white jock

* Girl uses him to get grades and sex

* The ninja uses his freaky math skills on wall street, beats the juice outta the jews,

- makes $450,000 in highschool (wow !)

* The hot bitch now eyes the money, dreams a bright future with him, having children at 16 and etc.

* The nerd suspects all of the above...wonders why ?

* Concludes he is used as a tool, dumps his White goddess

* The supermodel pretends to have really loved him, feels guilty, cries at her bedroom, lies to her mommy

* Now, lonely Miss Tammy here wonders 'Why ?' while people try to pacify her

Honestly,

You should find yourself fortunate, you're too young for all this; Ever looked at the hungry Indian slum kids ? You'd know where you are....

gobble_de_gook

* The ninja uses his freaky math skills on wall street, beats the juice outta the jews,

* The hot bitch now eyes the money, dreams a bright future with him, having children at 16 and etc.

* The supermodel pretends to have really loved him, feels guilty, cries at her bedroom, lies to her mommy

Honestly,

You should find yourself fortunate, you're too young for all this; Ever looked at the hungry Indian slum kids ? You'd know where you are....

Not funny mate, ur lame

• Author
Miss_dejavu16

Honestly,

I don't know what to say

• Author
Miss_dejavu16
You're young, beautiful and smart. I know that doesn't feel like it helps right now, but you have to focus on everything that it positive about yourself now (you even have list so just read it out loud to yourself several times per day). That guy is probably not mature enough to see what a great girl you are, but I'm sure A LOT of other boys do. I know you don't want anybody else right now, but just stay cool and take care of yourself and you'll soon feel a lot better.

Please, please, please do NOT beg him to take you back. Stay NC and make him realize that you're not hanging around waiting for him.

Hey thanks,you're a therapist ? cool. Do you know anyway I could get him back without begging ? I'm feeling really down, I need drugs, I think I'd have to tell my parents bout this (they're planning on getting my fake 'stomach ache' diagnosed, I skipped school), should I say everything about him and me?

is it a good idea ? I am lost......

I'm lost

Mr.shuckles
I'm a 16 yr old....Since I entered high-school, I really liked an Indian kid(from India, dot not feather). He is like really nice quiet & smart & mature guy. My ideal mate. He's the reason I got full grades, cos he used to come home and we learnt all our AP subjects together. We used to talk about many things for hours and guess I had a lot in common with him. When my parents go to work and my friends leave house we made love almost everyday. We went out many times together many times.I liked bein around him everywhere and we were like planning to marry as soon as we are of legal age, have children fast.....

3 months ago, he made around like 250,000 over a summer through international speculation, and got offered a $ 200,000 annual part-time job. It was remarkable, I was like really proud and happy for him. Our Eco teacher announced it to the entire school. After class, I heard two Asian guys say this behind my back 'that hot bitch uses him like a tool!' I felt disgusted. Once, 1 random girl, left a comment "GOLDDIGGER !!" on a photo of us on fb, and it got like 12 likes. I felt saying something like 'I lik'd him even b4 he such kind money, u jelous bitches'. It sounded rude. so I rewrote somethin' pleasant like 'haha ! I still pay his restaurant bills !' (I really did).......I never cared about these comments, until today.

Yesterday, after sex, he said weird things

'Ur 2 pretty for me, U need herculean dudes, I guess u're kinda out of my league'

I kept listening. I said -I don't like jocks...

He started rambling things like you still deserve better, im only 5'9 and stuff. All I could say was It was tall enough for me (I'm 5'5-5'6) and I really wanna marry him.

He said we needed to break-up. I asked him why ?. He said 'cos ur white'...

Well, I couldn't say anything back. He said 'I gtg' and left, I was struck. it's something I could never change....it was racist !

Till now I lied to my parents that I had a stomach ache...I don't wish to trouble them

When one of my bestfriend came home, she found me crying, I told this to her & she was like 'get over it, ther r other guys & find some1 else and stuff. But that's not what I want. I want him back. I'm desperate

Apart from 'BEING WHITE !' I don't think I'm less in anyway !

I really think I was good for him !

I look good (I got a modelling offer in switzerland last year) I groom myself to have a clear skin,

I exercise at the gym and play hard to remain slim, I'm tall enough

I'm not arrogant or loud or socio or showoff !

I don't swear, speak or think ill, or try not to

I study hard to get good grades (among the highest in class)

My family is fortunately normal & rich enough like upper-middle-class

I'm working hard to be an doctor(pediatrician)/architect

I'd try hard to make a good mother

I got accepted to a top school already

I did a thorough research on Indian history, traditions and culture. Especially of where he belonged, the southern region. (I wrote my major college essay based on this and even made a school report ) I'm still learning his language. I bet I know more of it and could speak b8r than most Indian girls (wannabe westerns) here......

I never had low self-esteem or inferiority or stuff like that till now,

I Don't think I was used cos he is still single ! He never really talked to any other girl other than me. I kinda suspect his parents are behind it. But they were not too traditional and were friendly to me, but still I hear they force them to marry among their own group,

But still I think "Ur White" is a lame excuse and unreal' cos he spent more time with me than any 'Indian group'.

Sorry If I sound random and immature, its becos I'm really sad and crying w/o sleep as I write this..I'm not writing this with a sound mind, but I wish to release what is inside me 4 quite long...This forum looks helpful nd hope I get help

Y do u think he leave me ? ! How can I get him back ? What can I do ?

Pls help

Good of you, you ain't writen any 'hate speech' about your bf like most lil' girls do. Instead you wrote good about him, you must have really loved him and that must have got u badly hurt !!!!

Wish there were American girls like you.....

P.S.- Ignore that Jackobacko troll, what a jackass !

Keep updating !

Popondetta
Hey thanks,you're a therapist ? cool. Do you know anyway I could get him back without begging ? I'm feeling really down, I need drugs, I think I'd have to tell my parents bout this (they're planning on getting my fake 'stomach ache' diagnosed, I skipped school), should I say everything about him and me?

is it a good idea ? I am lost......

I'm lost

LOL!

No, I'm deifinitely not a therapist, but I've had my share of heart ache!

You are heartbroken and sad, that is normal after a breakup. This doesn't mean that you need medication (I hope you didn't mean drugs as in illegal stuff!!! Stay away from that it will only make things worse and you know it!!). Talk to your doctor or somebody you trust about this. Maybe your doctor will prescribe something for you, but I think what you need the most is someone to talk to about this.

I don't know your parents but if they are cool I think I would tell them about why you're feeling so bad. You don't have to give them all the details...

As to how you can get him back... I really don't know...

All I know is that begging and being desperate will definitely push them further away. My best advice is to take care of yourself, hang out with friends and if you see him then act as normal as you can. Try to stay cool and calm around him. Try dating someone else when you feel strong enough. Getting some attention from other boys DO help (and I mean dating not sleeping with them)

My ex broke up with me 3 months ago. I stayed in NC-No Contact, and the other day he sent me an email and wanted to meet up. I'm just writing this to show you that we are not that easy to forget.

(Not sure if my ex wants to get back together but at least he hasn't forgotten about me and wants to talk to me). But hey, I'm old (34) compared to you, but love and heartbreak feels the same no matter how old you are.

Stay strong!!!

POPONDETTA ur right . . .we are not easy to be forgotten by those who ever loved us.and for u little girl be strong you will really feel happy.Just dont be alone ,spend time with everybody. . . .forget him. someday he might realise what he has lost. . .

climbskirun

i would say spill your guts out to him. tell him how you feel and how you felt before he got his job. If he does not respond then move on you will meet someone for sure. Heck i will take you out.

SincereOnlineGuy

First of all, there was nothing "racist" involved here.

If you can't figure that out, you certainly won't survive an interracial relationship.

Nextly, you are an attractive young woman with plenty going for you, and the cold, passive truth is that your best chance at winning your guy's heart again is just to keep pursuing your own interests and goals withOUT obsessing further over him.

Stick to your own pursuits and focus on the rest of your schooling and THAT will represent your best chance of drawing his interests again.

And in that case, the worst situation is that you are poised and ready for your eventual career and the adult successes that will accompany it.

• 3 weeks later...

1) your 16 years old stop thinking about marriage!

2) its sorta creepy to read about a child talking about 'making love' lol

moral of the story. be a kid, the end.