What would you do, i meet this girl she is everything i ever wanted, my true love never felt so happy in my life, for 4 years.

Then one night we have a big bust up over something stupid, anyway she overreacts, moves out, and we are on and off, any way she breaks up with me then we get back a month later, but i find out she has been with 4 guys (had sex) while we were on and off, it kills me but i try too forget, i also find out she was on anti depression which surrprised me.

Anyway for 12 months she is perfect again deeply in love with me, but i just could not feel the same so i split up with her, two weeks later she just changes again and starts sleeping around, with men.

We have been broken up now for 9 months, she knows she has a big prob with deppression, and she just seems too use sex has a way too cope, i no she is a great girl when things are good, but when they go wrong she just acts like a diffrent person.

We both love each other still and are both single, we have bothed tried too move on but keep ending up trying too get back what we had. Each time tho i just feel like grap thinking of her just putting it about.

What can i do i can not live with her, or without here.