My ex girlfriend is sending me mixed signals, I want her back

Dookie2004

Well this is a good little story so sit back and please help me out!! Ill try to keep it short....

My old ex girlfriend and I broke up quite sometime ago, why we broke up was truly unknown but we were so close, and intamacy was between us. I really loved her and it seemed as she did with me, we were perfect together, but something happened that caused us to break up. Over the summer we stayed in contact through MSN and such and she would always tell me she misses me sometimes and that she loves me, all the signs, including asking me if I was dating anyone. I was ignoring her about it though (my mistake) being arrogant and such. Well this went on untill I left and came back from a 1 week vacation to South Carolina, she told me she missed me so much and loved me.

Well school kicks back into gear and shes flirting with me again, I was starting to pick up on it, and I was flirting back. Well one day there was this other girl and I was messing around with her, and my ex saw me doing this and gave me a death stare, so deep it was like 3-5 seconds long till she broke the trance, it was literally a trance. Then sometime afterwards she was holding hands with this other guy and huging up on him and such (and friends say looking towards me as she did it) so I took the defensive and did my best to ignore it.

AND THIS IS THE KICKER~she calls my house posing as my other ex girlfriend before her, who she knows that I hate....this above all else got me thinking, she said (posing as my other ex) that she misses me and wants to talk to me. Well I ignored that aswell.

Finally, she started to get back to flirting with me again, and the guy she was once flirting around with is no longer there! People say she shows all signs of wanting me back, and I do love her still....but for some reason when I look at her I feel scared and weary about confronting her about my feelings. She told me to write her notes in school and drop them in her locker, I did that recently and she told me she'd write me back, she didnt...I feel unimportant sadly :( does this mean that Im not on her priorities? So my question is this, from what Ive told you CAN ANYBODY, fill me in on what to do about this, I do love her and it seems she cares for me in return but a little nervous about it as I am.....she has went through many stages with me as you read above, and now shes talking to me alot more, and I just want her back so much. But with all these mixed signals Im scared to make a move...

Help me

hi there, sounds like alot of drama here!!! geez. i think, that if you TRULY love this gal, that you should confront her. but, she sounds kind of crazy to me...i mean, she has alot of issues, like posing as your ex g/f, trying to make you jealous! maybe you should watch your back with this one, b/c i think she's just infatuated with you. she need to grow up and act more mature, she's acting like a kid. how old is she, anyways?

do you think you really love her?

let me know wuz up :rolleyes:

• Author

Well I gotta say its getting alot more interesting! Shes talking prom and stuff like that, shes showing all the signs again. Im planning on taking asking her, Im becoming confident and I am planning to confront her about the whole thing. But with her such changing vibes I really just dont know.......

Advise me

2SidestoStories

Okay. Unless you're REALLY big into being in the audience for this drama queen (no offense to her, really, I swear!) which no respectable young fellow ought to do, you should absolutely NOT deal with this nonsense.

I know you're in high school, and that sometimes the drama is exhilirating. But if you get into the habit now of letting people do things like this:

she calls my house posing as my other ex girlfriend before her, who she knows that I hate

then you're in for a lot of bumps ahead.

Why not start now in sorting out for yourself what kinds of standards are good for you to have, and then by all means, HOLD YOURSELF TO THOSE STANDARDS! <shrug> For all I know, you may really be into the drama, and if you are then more power to you! :D

I frankly wouldn't bother confronting her. I'd just nonchalantly cease all conversation with her from here on out. But that's just me! :)

you have to give me more info, but now that i know you're still in high school (i'm 34!, oldie), than i'd advise you to just go ahead and have fun with her. she'll laugh at the way she acted, in 10 more years!!! both of you will. just hang out and enjoy the young life, date more than just one girl! unless, you're thinking of settling down soon? you still have a good ways to go before you experience the "real" love, it's really sticky when you get older! holla and let me know more scoop on you and the girl, be safe :love:

• Author

Now Ill get more specific about what Ive done to put her to the test. Once this jealousy thing started up my first action was to cut her off from me totally, I did that for about a week untill something provoked me to re-connect with her. My first step was to un-block her off MSN, she was online....At that moment she started the flirting thing, and talking about prom and such, and sending me about 5 pictures of her, of course Im excited that favor is swinging my way but still I held back because of the other guy. But as time went on hes now out of the picture and no longer around her, so something happened there.

Im of the age of 16 and shes the age of 15, I rarely see her throughout the day. She says she wants me to start writing her notes so she can talk to me more. I agreed, and wrote her, she was supposed to write me back but said she didnt get around to it, of course I didnt like that. Kind of killed my rush of enthusiasm. So now its the weekend I just got back from a long trip and now I gotta decide what Im going to do.

We dated a long quite a long time ago, and ever since the break-up signs have been there that she wants to get back together even putting it bluntly "Do you have a girlfriend". I never thought anything of it because I was doing my best to move along, but Im STUPID! When school started she started talking to me in more depth, and then I had to leave for about a week while school was in session. According to her, friends, and etc. she says she loves me and misses me alot. Now lets break this infatuation down somewhat, we were a very close couple, so perfect, the love was there, it was the best relationship I had ever had, and according to her Im also the best boyfriend she had ever had. It was literally perfection, but I had a rough road with my previous ex - g/f so anything could be better than what she did to me (which really gets me wondering why she called me doing that) most people say the affection is still there, I agree, but as I said all these mixed signals are very confusing.

Just a little extra info to help my situation

thanks for the extra info. i'm 34 and i've been through many trials/tribulations with relationships...and i still don't understand men!!!

just meaning that male and female are 2 totally different species, we don't GET each other. sounds like you don't get your girl that you're telling me about. you sound very mature, for 16...of course that's the age that a boy becomes a man. so, you're allll man!!! heehee

in your circumstance with this girl, i'd advise you to just play it cool, sounds like she is. i mean, maybe she asked you to write her a letter just to see if you actually would? maybe she's toying with your feelings here. i could be wrong, but i suspect as much.

you should ask her what she expects from you? do she want to be just friends, or more?

find out this much, before you pour your feelings out to her. you're still young, so just date around, have fun!

p.s. are you serious a/b this girl? and why?

holla back (pls answer my questions) :p

• Author

I thank you for taking my situation with such caring and understanding, I myself do see how foolish this is and it does seem like chasing the wind. I have good judgement and I do know what could lie at the end of the roads I tend to take, although you must understand that this girl is of great importance to me, I cannot stress enough to the perfection of how we were as a couple, although everything happened fast we were still meant for each other. Im not a "man" of lust, Im a simple person with caring eyes and believe that truth is the only way to handle a relationship, or anything life throws at you. But as you can see, this girl literally means the world to me, and in my thoughts she thinks the same of me. How can I tell, shes nervous around me as I am to her, we both stare at each other, and of course here is my idea so listen in:

Well as I said the jealousy games began at the counter of my foolish mistake (this happened a time ago before the flirting and things of that such) she saw me with another girl and gave me this stare that was practically a trance, literally that lasted from like 3-5 seconds, I was overwhelm....then the next day this other guy got in the picture, So im nearly sure that I am on her mind. But as I and you (and others reading this) have noticed that her actions are very misleading, so I really do need to explain to her how I feel, and I think asking her how she thinks things are going between us is pretty much me explaining how I feel so its 2 peas in a pod.

But hear me out people, I truly care greatly for her, she is the one girl I can say who has had the most major impact on my life, as I have for her. She is so beautiful and her every breath is just an ounce of life that I could hold...and when she is away from me my thought stray to ideas of betrayl and suffering but when I have a chance to talk to her my doubts are lifted and I feel clear as day.

Now of course there is the fact she is playing with me, can I say that she is, she could possibly. Now what would I do in that case scenerio? I would be hurt, but I would hold. But Im nearly 100% sure she is not, from what Ive seen of her and who she is she would not do that. And if she does I will destroy ever form of communication and and connection she has with me and bring down the entire ordeal with a swift and final blow. For you see, that I am not afraid to just cut this off, I have thought about it many times, thinking its pointless, but life is full of hope, and life is worth living, and life must go on, I must try, for trying is life......I know that was kind of corney :)

Your advice is greatly appreciated, take from what I say here and tell me what you think, this girl is my dream, and she was once my reality.

you are a wise man, and i advise you to go for what you know! you already have a smart plan going on. you said that if you and your girl don't work out..you know to keep steppin'. go boy! it should work out for you 2, b/c you like each other, and that's a GOOD thing.

since you adore this girl, i'd advise you to ask her out, and spend quality time with her. then you'll know better if she's a keeper or not. keep me posted! :D

• Author

Welp, the situation is unfolding greatly. She gave me a hug down the hall and smiled and such, and while I was walking down the hall I came across another female friend of mine who was in fact asking "I saw you hugging that girl who is it?". So when I turn to point her out and explain who she is I found her staring at me from the other end of the hallway and then she turned and walked off....indeed.

Now understand something that makes this hug different:

1st. Shes short usually if she hugs me its around my waist and my arms to her shoulder, she stood on her tip-toes and lunged her arm over my shoulder :) Im happy

2nd. She did it infront of other people such as her best friend, thats gotta be good right?

3rd. The staring from the end of the hallway......I think I should take that as her caring about other females around me, considering the hug and all, she also said she was sorry for not writing that note to me! I was like so happy, and it still stands. Just some more updates for your advice.

More Updates:

I talked to her last night online MSN and she said she was feeling all "warm and fuzzy" inside from talking to me. Im very happy, she said "aww" alot when I show her that I care for her. Im thinking its in the bag? Am I right ;)

I love her to death and its growing more and more, me and my ex are still on casual talking and I almost freaked out when I was standing by her locker (before she hugged me) and she was talking to some other guy and making her laugh of course I got jealous.....but then before she went her way...well you know :D

I thank you for your persistence and caring on the situation I have at hand, and I will continue to post you information on the situation, Ive also added you to my little buddy list friend :)

SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GETTING HEATED UP, UP IN HERE!!! heehee, i'm happy that you're happy, sounds like you 2 are sending each other "love"signals! cool

are you asking her out? sounds like you 2 need time alone.... :cool:

KEEP ME POSTED ***

thanks for adding me on your buddy list, sweet.

wiseluv34

• Author

Well heres an update:

Last night she sent me some stuff she wanted me to print off for her for school because her printer was messed up. I gratefully assisted her and put the document in her locker today, and I didnt see her at all throughout the day. But when I got online, she said she wrote me a note and couldnt find me all day, and that she thanked me for helping her with her documentation.

I told her "no problem, anytime, anything" and she returned it with a likewise offer, but Im starting to feel the vibe that were both scared that it might not work thats why its not proceeding any further. But HOW do I show her I want her back without directly telling her I want her back. What are some good signs, advice me people!

I need to get it along to her, I just want to pick her up and hold her and just never let go!

so what's stopping you from expressing your feelings to her? she probably expects for YOU TO MAKE A MOVE NOW, she's already letting you know that she cares for you...by sending you notes, keeping in touch with you! now all you have to do is ask her out. you are the guy, we (women) would rather for you (men) to take the lead.

what's holding you back? ok, you said you're afraid it won't last, but that's what it's all about, TAKING A CHANCE, so just do it and let her know you want to spend time with her! if you don't express some feelings to her, she'll probably just find some one who will. so stop wasting time, just do it. :)

keep me in tabs,

wiseluv34

• Author

Well heres something I think nobody is gettin.......I wrote her a note because she requested me to, now she says she will write me back and she hasnt. Today she met me in the hallway and told me she lost it so I felt kind of unimportant, so I started to show that I felt like that, and she hugged me and said "aww" and stuff like that, she also held onto my wrist for quite sometime leading me off before she hugged me. And now Im online on MSN and shes over at her friends house and they still havent said hey or anything to me. So I do need to take charge. But this note thing is getting to me, is she testing me? Tempting me? whats with that? I mean really look at what shes done in the past, anybody have an idea why she would be doing something like this if it isint her forgetting about giving it to me or writing it?

My paranoid side showing....but still I need to tell her how I feel, did I mention there are no phone calls between us its just msn and such? That also bothers me I think Ill surprise her with a phone call soon.....sound good?

She looked so beautiful when she hugged me, I really want her back.

hello dookie, don't stress out on me..and don't be paranoid either. just play it "cool" the way she's doing. maybe she just hadn't gotten around to answering your note? i mean, you all are still in school, and studies take up alot of your time. she did ask you to print some papers off for her, it was for school, wasn't it?

well, maybe she just isn't ready for something serious, sounds like to me. yes, she may be playing with you right now, but then again..only she can answer your questions. so, just make your call to her, like you said you would, and get your "inquiring minds want to know"..groove on! ASK HER WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.

keep me posted,

wiseluv34

• Author

Updates:

Lets go deeper into the situation that I faced today....When I cut the corner she smiled at me when I said "there she is" :) <---I smiled back. Then she stopped and said "sorry I lost the note" and I was like..."you lost it?" she said "sorry" then her best friend started to say "I saw her write it" I was like "ok..." then I started to walk off and she was all like "aww" and she came up behind me and poked at my back I was fighting her off (flirting) and she got a hold of my wrist and seemed to be leading me away from her friend (I just realized this) and then she looked up at me, and she hugged me. I hugged her... :) so I think she might have been wanting to discuss something with me, but she couldnt get away from her friend....MORE UPDATE:::>She is now according to my MSN list they are together at either ones house because their name says both their names, each time I logged on they (she) didnt aknowldge I was online, of course then I walked off and my setting went to away or be right back. So I dont know, but more information for ya....this "friend" of hers, she hates her, and she really is a bad influence on my ex, she really hates this "friend", shes told me :p

But MARK MY WORDS PEOPLE! WITHIN THIS WEEKEND I AM CALLING HER, I AM TELLING HER how much I CARE....and I plan on getting her back ;) but with her best friend there, Im holding out....its time to do this....Im a little nervous but I want her, I love her, I need her, I hope the feelings are mutual.

Please my e-pal wiseluv34 look over this entire passage of my first of this forum and to this last thing I type. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON, be very detailed because you seem to be the only person really willing to listen to me. I thank you, but dont let me down now, I need your opinion because what you say makes sense....make it as long as you like, infact take it to the distance. Go over what you think every angle of her action was meant to do, I know that might be asking alot....but you're being a big HELP :)

Thank You

hey dookie, sorry that your ex didn't send you a IM on msn. sounds like her girlfriend has a big influence on her, like you said. to be detailed, i'd think that she (your ex) doesn't know what it is that she really wants. she seems confused.

she's not returning your note, she's not calling you nor instant messaging you online. sounds like the communication need to be spiced up, a bit.

in other words, one of you have to OPEN UP, and communcate. when you call her, or when she's "flirting" with you..just pull her to the side (gently), and ask her what's up? tell her your feelings for her, and ask her if the feelings mutual. and if her girlfriend isn't nice enough to leave you 2 in private...then just tell your ex's girlfriend that you need to talk in private, without her listening in...but be polite about it.

do your ex g/f's, girlfriend have a boyfriend? sounds like she want your ex to be single, b/c she doesn't have anyone. and if this is the case, then you ex need to wake up, smell the coffee....and spend more of her time away from her g/f, and be with you instead.

but, after you get your ex to open up and tell you how she's really feeling about you...then we'll have more info to go on. so, go ahead and communicate to your ex, let her know you want to be with her. and then, if she doesn't seem interested..you can go ahead and find a "new girl"..

GOOD LUCK, keep me posted :love:

• Author

You are right my friend; my ex's "girlfriend" has no boyfriend....infact..shes been single for quite sometime and she makes it clear! She shows it to just about everybody, always just talking about how single and lonely she is. And it makes even more sense that she would do this to my ex! How come it wasnt so clear, your right she is cutting this whole thing off. My ex tells me how much her little "girlfriend" makes her mad and is always trying to make her jealous and such, it makes alot of sense that she wouldnt let me and her get back together! and it would make more sense that shes doing her best to cancel out all my chances!

I can't do anything now though because now were on this Fall Break thing, so I have to call her up and tell her I want to meet somewhere but I cant do anything with her "girlfriend" around. So I guess I just have to be patient, but it just seemed so much like she was trying to lead me away. And literally she was about to open a door to the gym and take me down some steps to actually get us in a private area. But the door was locked and by that time her little friend had already zoomed in on us right there about a foot away from me.....Then my ex hugged me and started to walk off in the other direction and I went the opposite way. I need to really get some alone time with her.

And the confusion thing goes really both ways: I feel the same confusion, I dont know what to do, or exactly what I want. So if anything were both feeling the same thing for each other, but were being cut down. I think its time to get aggressive dont you agree? But to go in this full force and then loose it would cut me down hard.

But all signs do show its there in my opinion. This fall break is really cutting back on chances I have to spend time with her, a phone call is the only resort but my confidence is going higher, but it wavers from other people telling me that I shouldnt do it. But as I said all signs appear to be go, and I dont think there is a hidden agenda even though the "jealousy games" as I call it were kind of dirty and I didnt like that at all. Of course she didnt know I like her, and maybe she was trying to pull it out of me in that way....who knows.

May it begin ;)

i think this fall break thingy, is a WONDERFUL opportunity for you to spend some "quality" time with your ex. i think you'd be a smart man, if you would just let your ex know that her girlfriend is getting in the way, of your time together. she (your ex) should explain to her girlfriend, that she likes you and want to spend time with you, too. not just with her.

anyways, i have a best girlfriend of my own, and she would never try to pull me and my boyfriend apart. to be truthful, your ex g/f, need to check her girl....because it sounds like to me, that she don't have a true friend in her, at all. b/c true friends want only what's best for us.

dookie, go ahead and call your ex....get together with her ALONE, and get your feelings out there..don't tell her everything a/b your insides, just let her know that you desire her back. and let her know that her girlfriend is causing probs, with you and her getting together.

at least you will feel better, after you know if she still likes you for a boyfriend or not. b/c if your ex doesn't see you as a boyfriend again, you can easily just be her "friend", and move on to a new girl, who will probably not have you so stressed out! keep me posted :p

• Author

Well this is very touchy touchy, but it has a fail safe. My past with her has been interesting indeed, I have shown you pretty much everything. But one thing Ive noticed about her, that when Im gone for a long period of time, she gets very emotional when I come back (another sign I take notice of) but my friends are telling me that I should wait this out for a bit without talking to her. According to them 1 week is enough time for her to miss me, and sense were not on calling terms, they say if she really wants me, she'll call me. I doubt this in many ways, when me and her first met she hid her feelings from me but still did all the things shes doing now, that she did then. Of course I hid my feelings in fear as well because of my previous ex destroying my life as I knew it to be :( but thats a different story.

Let me tell you details of our breakup so you have an idea of how kind of edgy I am.

We had dated for about a month, we were both extremely happy, she once cried at night saying she is so happy, I felt mutual. Were really just that good of a couple, but unfortunately it was summer when we began are dating adventure. I was off doing my thing, she was off doing her thing including a 2 week vacation. SO I NEVER GOT TO SEE HER, so that didnt help things. So I was starting to get a little doubt about not being able to see her, and so was she, it was mutual. So I was starting to fix it, and the night I was free finally I was going to finally get her free and come spend some time with me. THE BREAK-UP: My god if this isint the most confusing thing you have ever heard but bear with me. My friend was really making "fun" (best word I can put for it without any bad language) of my girlfriend (EX) I took up for her and made my defense very strong and he was silent, then I told him "she dosent like you anyway" (NOTE: this is a very important sign of proof he was tampering with something he shouldn't of been-continue) he said "why" I replied "she just dosent".

Well friends heres when you know your friend isint worth anything, he goes up to a girl named "J" (referring to her as J) and tells her all this stuff, well turns out "J" is my ex's cousin....uh o. Well "J'' goes up to my ex and they get into this big fight over me why me I dont know, I take it she did her best to defend me, but we were already having doubts about each other. And my ex did tell me she didnt like him, but the way it all seemed she took it as I was being unfaithful and going behind her back. Now for that key point, my ex says "Why did you tell "M" (referring to my friend) that I dont like him?" BAM<as you can see it was carried along down the chain of rumours and such, and there was a whole lot of stuff said that Im 100% sure came from this "friend". I confronted him about it, he denied it all.

Me and my girlfriend break up and she leaves me with the line "Lets take a break, and stay in touch, lets just be friends for a while, I want you to still talk to me, I just need time, things of that sort" and I was like "ok" but I cut it off there thinking it was over. But one REGRET I have is this, in all the confusion I didnt tell her that I was defending her from "M" and I said that just as a simple way of taking up for her. She probably took it as I betrayed her.

This happened a long time ago, (4 months ago at the least) so now you see how NERVOUS I AM, but people after writing this to you, I now just have a feeling in me, My God I miss her. Shes about as nervous as I am to start a relationship again, we were so perfect together, but cut down so hard.

But now Im feeling more the urge to talk to her about how I feel, and give her everything that couldnt. I once brought her to tears because I made her so happy, I find it hard to believe she can write me off. And as we can see her past actions show that she cant.

:love: all i can say now (i have to go to work), is that you and your "ex" need to FORGET the past, and move into the future. sounds like you 2 never communicate the way someone in love suppose to. you will never come together, if you 2 keep listening to your friends info. you and your ex, need to either communicate, and start over. or you and your ex need to just move on and forget a/b having another relationship, b/c it sounds like someone isn't serious. you don't call each other? what kind of relationship is this? if you LIKE HER, like i said earlier, then just be a man and let her know! it's easy as that, either call her or go by her house. just get it over with!

holla

• Author

Well when I look at it, Im not really even sure what I want. Thats the reasons I havent called her, I dont know if I truly want to get this started back up again. Is it really worth it? You saw how she acted in the past, it could continue on with similar events if the relationship got started. My friends are telling me to move on and forget about her so there not helping me anymore :(

I really got to look at this, I can go on without her, I just dont know.....and I feel so on edge, its like all her friends are constantly watching me to see what Im doing. Shes got an eye on me in my opinion, and all those jealousy things, and all the ex g/f calling, is some of the most foolish stuff Ive ever seen in my life. Then another one of my friends pointed out the key fact of this that I looked over which also discouraged me: The guy who was hugging up on her and stuff, what if they were dating and Im just a rebound if they broke up :( (I doubt thats the situation, but its possible)

But seems like my friends are getting this major influence on me, they're changing my mind as her friends are probably changing hers. I hate this, but I gotta look at what I wanted in the first place before all these people started taking their opinions and shoving it in, I want her. Now if we follow the events she took, she wanted me, and I take it her friends also advised her to start up games and such (her friends are of that type she is not though, but she is easily bent out of her will sadly :( ) so now I gotta look at if this is a wise decision or not. Am I taking this too far?

I talked to her on MSN not to long ago, she was all excited to see me using "!" and stuff, then near the end of the conversation she started getting kinda pushy, so I put her in her place in a mean way, she was really being PUSHY. She told me Im a prick and she never wants to see me again, nevers wants to talk to me anymore, and she blocked me. I sat there, without a feeling at all, just waiting......10 mins later she came back saying shes sorry, and I apologized as well telling her "I dont want to argue with her", she said "yea I know I was just joking" Ive had her blocked again ever since, its been a few good days.

I dont know if I really want to do this...Its not fear, its common sense, look at the past!

i agree with ya dookie, you should just forget a/b this girl. she sounds NUTZ!!!!! i mean, why is she calling you a prick? that is down right RUDE. if you ask me. i think you should go ahead and date other girls, are there other girls that you like? you need to just see your ex as just that...YOUR EX!

you just said that the past wasn't pretty, and if she's already showing you that she's still the "jealous" type, then YOU have to decide if she's worth it.

and if she's flirting with another guy, it doesn't sound like she's too into you. just find a nice girl, who isn't so drama material.

i don't think it would work if you and your ex got back together, b/c she still have her issues. so, what do you think? do you like her so much that you don't mind her calling you names? or do you like her so much that u don't mind her flirting with another guy? she sounds like she's just playing around.

to be for sure, i'd advise you to do what i told you earlier..GET TOGETHER WITH HER AND FIND OUT WHAT U NEED TO KNOW...LIKE 1) do she still have feelings for you? 2) is she just playing with your head 3) do she just like u as a friend?

GO FOR IT! ASK THAT GAL THESE QUESTIONS, SO YOU CAN MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS YOU, b/c she isn't respecting you by going by what her friends say, and by calling u names and being rude and flirting with other guys.

she's probably just dating around, and you should too. don't be so serious a/b one girl, you're too young for that!! you're missing the other fish swimming in the sea..and believe you me...there's alot of fun testing the waters! :eek:

keep me posted.

p.s. i don't like going back to the past, and i never have....b/c i always write down the reasons why my relationship, with my ex....didn't work out. can u do that dookie? just write down the reasons why your relationship with your ex failed, and see if you want to continue with her from there. holla

• Author

Your smart...Im glad somebody like you is answering this Forum thing I had my doubts about em'.

Time Line Of Events:

1. Flirting

2. Jealousy Games-she saw me flirting with another girl, she started flirting with this other guy as a counter in my opinion. (A sign of Desperation)

3. The Unusual Phone Call-what can I say about that? Only thing that made sense was that my (female) friend told me she wants to see if I will go back to my other ex.

4. The Flirting (again)-now this is signifigant because I cut her off completely, I didnt realize for how long, I had her blocked off for about 2-3 weeks, she missed me. And the guy who was once there is no longer, so thats another good sign.

But this is really crazy, did I mention Im taking Psychology and such, She is literally a very insecure and worry-some person (making that decision based on what I know of her and how she acts). And really this shows that I have been on her mind. Shes going through the same stuff I am and if anything hers is worse. I dont want to play games, I dont like this. But you are right, in order for me to walk on I gotta confront her about this. I thought playing dumb would be smart, trying to ignore like this is happening (just as she is) if I confront this head on she'll realize just how much has truly been going on. If anything she knows it better than I do.

Shes gone to a great extent to keep me there, am I just here on the sidelines? I need to stop making assumptions, truth has to be let out.

But all my instincts common sense shows that she dosent want anybody else to have me, and for her to keep me within my bounds I guess. My friend let me ask you, the Jealousy thing really bothers me alot if that didnt happen this would be so much easier. Why would she do such a thing? To pull out if I like her or not? my response for that was determination to walk on, and walk on I did, untill I fell back in. I can just keep on walking, but if you could please tell me as a female why would she do the "Jealousy Games" if I am to learn anything of this entire situation please let it be that so I can be more experienced.

And I need to confront her about how I feel, and I shall.

Assist me dear friend from Texas

ok, you were talking with a girl...and your ex started doing the same, with a guy.

well, sounds to me...that your ex was "getting even" with you, she didn't like the fact that u were spending time with another lady, so she decided to get even and do the same by flirting with another guy, just to get back at you. to maybe see if you'd become jealous like she did. did u get jealous?

apparently, she was upset and hurt with you being with another girl. sounds like she do still want you, but just make sure that she isn't just doing this, to keep you for herself, while she have fun with other guys. b/c if she already has another guy friend, then she just want you to be by yourself, while she have her cake and eat it too. IF THIS IS THE CASE, MOVE ON AND FIND A NEW GIRL.

you must move on, if your ex is playing games with you, b/c someone will end up hurt again :( .

but first, ask her & find out if she wants YOU back, and if she keeps flirting with these other boys...then you'll know that she isn't serious about you.

let me know what she says. peace :bunny: