Did your ex bf/gf ever come back and leave the rebound relationship for you?

Rainbow_heart

Rainbow_heart

If your ex come back after a rebound when did he.... Details please.

Like was it 4 weeks that they broke up and decided they wanted you or was it 3 months and what did they say?

My ex and i were inlove and he asked me to marry him. We then broke up and were gonna get back together until he anouced that he has a new girlfriend. A week later he told me hes inlove with her and hes over me. kinda think that he is in lust and when it wears off he will realise he wants me back back im not sure?

ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

i know it hurts, but you cant let yourself cling on to hope. as of now, go NC, focus on yourself, and if one day opportunity presents itself for reconciliation, take it from there and see if youd like too. im going through something similar, and it was killing me for first 3 weeks, thinking how i could get her back, but after you stop idealizing her, and focus on yourself(gym is highly recommended), youll realize that youre ok without them, and maybe better off, but, you also never know what the future holds.

i understand completly but honestly i was the one stomping all over my bf...

we were together i broke up with him for someone else, and when tht relationship didnt work out, what did i do you ask????

i ran back to my bf!!! and he took me back.

now i did it again for someone else and when that didnt work, low-and-behold!!!!!

i went back to my bf.

SO basically dont take him back unless it's been a significant amount of time ya'll have had this break and both of you are on the same page in terms of marriage and your futures together.

• Like 1