<Kinda Long> Is this a Good Sign of round 2.....or am I getting used???

Ok so I was kinda on/off with this girl for a year so calling it a second chance is kinda silly....but here's the story.

I meet this model who is filming the tv commercial for my company and at the time she had a boyfriend, no big deal, few months pass she breaks up with him and starts talking to me over facebook. We start hanging out but its too early for her to date after a 3 year relationship, and I understand. She was utterly perfect to me: fun,gorgeous, and in law school. I court her for months, it literally took 4 months to get her to finally sleep with me. She then says sleeping with me was a big mistake bc she only does that with boyfriends but she was worried I'd get mad if she didn't sleep with me bc I took her on a trip to vegas. Anyways I got sick of all the games with her and sort of lied to her about another woman, she found out and didn't speak to me from august until last week Christmas eve actually. Anyways we've been talking back and forth for a week and I told her I'm gonna be in vegas this week and she is actually going to be there with some friends for a few days before we get there but she's going to come and stay at my house in vegas with my buddy and I.

Here's the big caveat, 2 nights ago while talking she told me how she hasn't been able to work much as a bottle service girl or model recently bc she's in her final year of law school and school along with interning at a law firm has been swamping her and she asked me if I could help her make her car payment of $370 and she knows it's not alot to me and I don't want to be a jerk and say no I don't have it bc she knows I live in LA and have a house in vegas so that would be a lie. I'm a nice guy and genuinely believe her and want to help if I can, since its not like this money affects my lifestyle or anything.Anyways I can't explain it but I'm crazy about this girl and she clearly wants to hang out with me......but does she want me or does she want to be nice and get her car payment and hope I forget about her repaying me the $370? If it helps Im 27 she's 25 so we're not little kids but definitely not as experienced as some of you on here. I just want advice on how I go about the situation, what do I do or say and how can I see if she's interested in a relationship again but without games...

here is the thing if you give it to her and she doesn't sleep with you will you care? Cause if that is what it takes to get in her pants she is no better than a prostitute. But if you give it willingly and are cool that she doesn't sleep with you or willing to accept that you might not see her or the money again then give it to her. It is all how you feel about it. just MHO

• Author

but does she sound like someone who genuinely wants to try to work things out or just someone looking for money, bc $370 is not alot of money and a girl this good looking im sure could get it out of a ton of guys who aren't me, we all know beautiful women are bombarded by men constantly so i highly doubt its the money thing....i dont know though

She's a wonderful, resourceful woman who's going to law school. Bonus: she's beautiful.

It should take her about ten seconds to figure out a method to come up with 370 for a car payment. A method which doesn't involve you.

For shytes and giggles ask her for the name of the bank which owns the car loan so you can make out the check. Her answer will be enlightening. I'm not saying make out the check, but enjoy the answer.

She's a wonderful, resourceful woman who's going to law school. Bonus: she's beautiful.

It should take her about ten seconds to figure out a method to come up with 370 for a car payment. A method which doesn't involve you.

For shytes and giggles ask her for the name of the bank which owns the car loan so you can make out the check. Her answer will be enlightening. I'm not saying make out the check, but enjoy the answer.

Agreed. If she's really out for money for a car payment she will have no problem with you sending the money straight to the bank.

• Author

haha I paid the note directly online she gave me the login info. Its not that, what about a second chance haha, isnt that what this is all about? How is it looking, she's staying with my friend and I for sure this weekend

Considering that she threw her login information at you, I'm nearly 100% sure if she wanted to be with you, she would. All the time. Call it a 'professional association' instead of a 'relationship'. When a ship comes in for a woman, she doesn't toss the gangplank back into the water. She climbs on, regardless of previous relationships/marriages and their when/where/how.

Escalate it this weekend and move on to something else if the response isn't utterly enthusiastic. Plenty of tail in Vegas. Enjoy :)