How many stories of ex bf's coming crawling back.

12yearsin

I want to know if there are any stories of long term ex boyfriends coming crawling back. I would be really interested to know how often this happens.:lmao:

Billie The Puppet
I want to know if there are any stories of long term ex boyfriends coming crawling back. I would be really interested to know how often this happens.:lmao:

not many successful 2nd chances at all, however I think there are more men going back than women.

My ex is a 'flight' not 'fight' type person and I think when he says 'break up' he means a fews days/nights to himself. Anyway, he did break up with me completely about a year into our relationship and I went NC and he came back. I NEVER thought he'd be capable of it because he is proud and stubborn but the thought of losing me after I didn't beg him to change his mind made him distraught and he called me crying.

Pleaded to see me 'if i didn't hate him' and I said ok come over to hear what he had to say, rocked up to my house, cried for 3 hours explaining why he broke up with me(had nothing to do with us, outside stresses). He had flowers in the car that he was too scared to bring to my door when he arrived in case I told him to f-off ha ha was actually all quite amusing. I didn't even let myself get upset about it, I just stayed confident knowing I'm the best thing that ever happened to him and he'd realise one day, hopefully not when it was too late.

Anyway, we worked things out and got back together only to have it happen again a year and a half later. This time we've been brokem up for 6 weeks(today actually) and its taking him a little longer this time but he's crawling back. I'm still in the 'moving on' mindset, he's not really trying hard enough, more just fishing.

I actually met a really nice guy on the weekend who made me contemplate the whole relationship. I'm not ready to date yet but it's nice for the confidence and funny how the universe works, my ex text msg'd WHILE I was talking to this guy ha ha

I don't know about second, third chances etc things really have to change and time really has to pass otherwise you end up in the same situation down the track. I just know that the next relationship I have(whether its a fresh start with my ex or a new person) will be different, as I have spent this time alone working on me and learning what I want and won't settle.

What's your story?

All of my ex's have enventually come crawling back. I saw my first ex for the first time the other week in 7 years and he hit on me, my second ex still messages me on facebook even though i ignore him and have deleted him... my third ex came crawling back like 6 months after he dumped me, regretting hurting me.... but i wasnt interested

I'm just hoping that my most recent ex will come back. we had broken up before and he came back, but we hadn't gone NC.. this time we have been NC for 2 weeks, and split up for a month and he hasnt got in contact yet....

i don't see it happening. and i have a feeling when he eventually does get in contact we will both have moved on that i wont even care, which is quite sad

About a year after we finally split (together 3 years, but I'd say on and off for the last 9 months of that) my ex started phoning eveidently wanting to make it up. He had been very unkind, in fact pretty damn nasty during the break up, despite the fact that it was a result of just not getting along, rather than any major betrayal or awful behaviour on anyone's part. I tried to be civil and had to cut him off completely in the end.

It took a while, but yes he did come back eventually. I wouldn't want to go back, I was done and had well and truly moved on a long time ago. The one I alwayd hoped might come back never did, we broke up nearly six years ago so I think it is unlikely and probably too late now even if he did.

And I am also hoping that after soo many years livin together, and all that we went through, he will miss me and comes back. why??? Cause I love him, and I

am an incurable believer in love, And being the most powerful energy that it is, it cannot be destroyed.

So let me know about happy endings. I am separated 53 days!

Let's keep hoping, but make ourselves happy other ways!!!

I wish to write the happiest ending yet!!!!!::

I technically tried to "crawl" back. I think my ego took over, and I got ridiculously nostalgic, put on the rose-colored glasses and became my worst enemy.

The way I see it, it was definitely a nice lesson in the art of relationships. If it's over it's over. When people want it to work they'll talk it through instead of just throwing it away, no matter how big the issue.

• Like 1

He came back about 1.5 months after he broke it off. We kept contact for about 2 weeks but then I went into NC. This was over 2 months ago. We are now doing better than ever and will be moving back in together in December.

12yearsin,

You want to hear true a story?

mine:

We dated for 4 years. (were engaged for about 1 year)

She dumped me for some dude.

Have not seen her for 6 years.

Labor Day weekend I contacted her.

We 'hooked up'.

We have been dating for about 3 weeks, as of now..

Everything is going great..

cavedweller